Newcastle United 0 - 4 Spurs - 12/02/14 - Post-match reaction from page 36

Mike

Hoof!

Also, we have absolutely no clue how to deal with teams that quickly close us down.  Our own players end up up playing each other into trouble because they're just passing to people who are already tightly marked.

Footballing lesson here. That's what you get though when you play 442 against a team with 5 in midfield. So much space for them to pass around.

They can play a serious high line as well with Cisse and De Jong's serious lack of pace.

Meh. If this was the first game of the season I wouldn't be too downbeat; we've looked vaguely promising on occasions - linking up well on the break now and again. We look as if we've only just started playing together.

But we're over half way through the season and it's another load of huff and puff, with absolutely no result.

MEH.

There has been nothing remotely positive or promising out there. Sorry, just don't see it at all.

Guest bimpy474

Haven't been watching. I'm guessing it's been a stroll for Spurs whilst we look negative and shit?

No we've attacked a lot, it's just a mess and Cisse is so shit it's untrue. And Spurs are so beatable it's doing my head in.

If the fucking utter wankstained cunt in the dugout picked the right line up we could win it. Seeing as we're now behind it's over as Shola will be on soon.

Haven't been watching. I'm guessing it's been a stroll for Spurs whilst we look negative and shit?

we've had chances, Cisse a golden one which he should have scored but fucked up final ball and pass has been the issue. Shite by Krul for their goal

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Meh. If this was the first game of the season I wouldn't be too downbeat; we've looked vaguely promising on occasions - linking up well on the break now and again. We look as if we've only just started playing together.

But we're over half way through the season and it's another load of huff and puff, with absolutely no result.

MEH.

Sammy and Luuk are starting for us for 2-3 only games, Sissoko playing in a completely new position, Gouffran too.

MEH.

There has been nothing remotely positive or promising out there. Sorry, just don't see it at all.

:lol: I'm not saying we've played well like. I'm just saying we haven't been utterly abject. Yay.

MEH.

Sammy and Luuk are starting for us for 2-3 only games, Sissoko playing in a completely new position, Gouffran too.

:laugh: True that. Moar changez pards!