Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Hopefully Northern Ireland and England aren't too far apart, be surprised at the many connections.  Would be an amazing atmosphere.

Once we're out I'll be hoping England win it.  :thup:

Does it not stand a chance of conflict arising? If a large amount of republicans go then surely some trouble will commence when they come across they come across our fans?

Do many republicans support the NI team? Do they support R. Ireland instead?, do they typically stay clear of football altogether?

I mean there's a lot of connections between NI and English clubs.

Shamrock Rovers have the Blazin Squad and Cliftonville, that's about it for ROI.

Hopefully Northern Ireland and England aren't too far apart, be surprised at the many connections.  Would be an amazing atmosphere.

Does it not stand a chance of conflict arising? If a large amount of republicans go then surely some trouble will commence when they come across they come across our fans?

Do many republicans support the NI team? Do they support R. Ireland instead?, do they typically stay clear of football altogether?

Shamrock Rovers have the Blazin Squad and Cliftonville, that's about it for ROI.

:lol: Love how Messi is proud that Northern Ireland clubs have connections to English clubs and Irish clubs don't

:lol: Love how Messi is proud that Northern Ireland clubs have connections to English clubs and Irish clubs don't

Just stating facts, nothing else.

I love how Stifler thinks anyone republican here automatically hates anyone English too. :lol: It's the English famed for trouble at this things not the Irish.

I don't, I'm just asking if there is a chance of it. Let's face it, the Benidorm crew who go and watch England away will end up fighting anyone, if they came across the Irish though there is a chance things could be even more heated, especially if they come across pro-independent Irish people. The same applies if they come across the Welsh over there as well, anything for a fight after they have been spending all day drinking.

I love how Stifler thinks anyone republican here automatically hates anyone English too. :lol: It's the English famed for trouble at this things not the Irish.

I don't, I'm just asking if there is a chance of it. Let's face it, the Benidorm crew who go and watch England away will end up fighting anyone, if they came across the Irish though there is a chance things could be even more heated, especially if they come across pro-independent Irish people. The same applies if they come across the Welsh over there as well, anything for a fight after they have been spending all day drinking.

I've partied with a bunch of England away fans, mostly good people. Albeit also mostly Chelsea fans or League 1-lower fans hating the Premier League*.

* Based on a sample of about 70-100 in Slovenia.

I was in albufeira on holiday way the girlfriend at the end of August when ireland were playing Gibraltar in the Algarve stadium a few miles down the road, so the place we were staying was invaded by ireland fans... and they were nothing but friendly and just keen on having a good time and getting drunk... Didn't feel intimidated once...

However there was a few fellas from "norn iron" who was staying in our hotel who were intent on trying to affend and insult singing sectarian songs and the likes and flaunting there paramilitary tattoos and were just very un pleasent people

I'm absolutely certain I'll get a terrible games as I'm seeing a second seed versus a third seed, but whichever teams I'm watching, I'm going to choose a team and get their shirt.  Maybe even learn the national anthem.

I'm absolutely certain I'll get a terrible games as I'm seeing a second seed versus a third seed, but whichever teams I'm watching, I'm going to choose a team and get their shirt.  Maybe even learn the national anthem.

Hoping to get NI then?

I'm going to be D4 (not the mediocre kiwi rock band) twice I think so they'll become my team to support unless it's Ireland.

Still meeting at the crossroads?

I'm going to be D4 (not the mediocre kiwi rock band) twice I think so they'll become my team to support unless it's Ireland.

At least in pot 4 you've got a few of the more cult teams - Wales, Iceland, Albania, Northern Ireland.

At least in pot 4 you've got a few of the more cult teams - Wales, Iceland, Albania, Northern Ireland.

#BiðjiðfyrirÍsland

France Ben Arfa top + irrelevant kilt for me

Can't wait to lob some patio furniture off your heed.