Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Spent so much money on the WC one and didn't even finish it. Still the temptation is strong to do it all over again.

I've actually wondered what you would need to spend to complete one of those albums these days, on average. I think I finished two when I was younger but I got all the packs bought for me. I remember getting a full box for my birthday once and it was the greatest day of my life.

Probably somewhere between £50-100, varying depending on how much swapping you do instead of pack buying.

Im 32, seemingly its frowned upon for me to hang around in play grounds waiting for kids to swap with...

Anyone got any spares tickets still? Been trying to bulk out our trip via the resale portal but havent found anything yet (which we dont already have)

I may have a couple for England v Russia but looking to trade for Poland v Northern Ireland.

Addicted to refreshing the Euro ticket portal. Seems to be a fair few England tickets popping up, but they go quick. I'm on the hunt for Wales tickets if anyone happens to know anyone selling, unlikely.

Suprised Northern Ireland vs Ukraine has had multiple spares on the portal last few days, but then I saw the capacity of Lyons stadium is close to 60,000 so makes sense.

Probably somewhere between £50-100, varying depending on how much swapping you do instead of pack buying.

Last time I probably spend $140 on packs and didn't complete one full country. I had a mountain of doubles.

They had a swap events at Moddells(sports retailer) but I never had time to go. If I do it again this time, I'll be going there.

Addicted to refreshing the Euro ticket portal. Seems to be a fair few England tickets popping up, but they go quick. I'm on the hunt for Wales tickets if anyone happens to know anyone selling, unlikely.

Suprised Northern Ireland vs Ukraine has had multiple spares on the portal last few days, but then I saw the capacity of Lyons stadium is close to 60,000 so makes sense.

You can set up alerts if you haven't already.

You can set up alerts if you haven't already.

Nice one - yeah I did wonder if that was a feature - all set up, still don't fancy my chances. 

England v Wales is 14.00 on a thursday, could be a few half days getting put in that day.

Stuck mine in a few weeks ago :lol:

Took the Friday off as well for good measure.

England v Wales is 14.00 on a thursday, could be a few half days getting put in that day.

Booked the Thursday off, fly to Croatia on the Friday. Let the holiday begin early!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there #justsaying

Me and the lads are going across to the fanzone for this and camping near Lens for a few days. Should be fun.

Benzema not going to be selected.

Don't really know much about the situation...but can't the French authorities just get over it and select him? France have a better squad with him in it surely.