Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Brazil getting ripped apart is still some of the best tv I've ever seen, not just football or even sport in general just the most sensational, dramatic shit I've ever seen. :lol:

I just went looking for the highlights of that game on the BBC World Cup website, and came across this:

c95e1da2e242bbca1b217bdabc29cad9.png

Fucking Darlow man :lol:

Brazil getting ripped apart is still some of the best tv I've ever seen, not just football or even sport in general just the most sensational, dramatic shit I've ever seen. :lol:

:lol: It being in Brazil made it so much better. Fans all losing their shit. Was like a North Korean state funeral.

Most incredible match i've ever seen.

:lol: It feels like a dream, thinking back on it.

:lol: It being in Brazil made it so much better. Fans all losing their shit. Was like a North Korean state funeral.

Their 2014 WC logo was so perfect for the game, too. Proper face-palm :lol:

:lol: So much shit lined up perfectly.

Ya know its major tournaments like this the rekindle my love for football, being a Newcastle fan you get ground down, especially in modern times, Then a Euros or a world cup come along, and I realise why I love this sport, that Brazil game was fucking ace :lol:

Brazil getting ripped apart is still some of the best tv I've ever seen, not just football or even sport in general just the most sensational, dramatic s*** I've ever seen. :lol:

I just went looking for the highlights of that game on the BBC World Cup website, and came across this:

c95e1da2e242bbca1b217bdabc29cad9.png

f***ing Darlow man :lol:

Daniel Taylor's a Forest fan, so there'll be a bit of bias in there tbf.

It's good that in a time when club football is so uncompetitive and unfair in many cases, that international football has probably never been more even and competitive

Leicester says hi

It's good that in a time when club football is so uncompetitive and unfair in many cases, that international football has probably never been more even and competitive

Leicester says hi

Bayern, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG say hi.

Really pissed off with myself that I've not taken half days for all the 2pm games. I've got Thursday but it's the same every tournament - six months earlier I think "I'm not taking fucking leave to watch Russia vs Slovakia ffs" then when it gets here, I'm absolutely desperate to watch Russia vs Slovakia.

The games aren't even early enough to catch part of them during lunch.