Hull City 1 - 4 Newcastle United - 01/03/14 - Post-match reaction from page 33

Dave

He's by far the worst one though IMO.

Aye, there's no contest. Butt (in his last 2 seasons) and Faye were absolutely awful, though.

Matty Pattison and our old mate Smudger also worthy of a mention.

I was talking about Smith.

Guest neesy111

Aye, there's no contest. Butt (in his last 2 seasons) and Faye were absolutely awful, though.

Faye was dreadful.

Better than Sissoko according to HTT.

Matty Pattison and our old mate Smudger also worthy of a mention.

I was talking about Smith.

Fair, didn't read up the page far enough. :thup:

Geremi was fucking turd in the centre of the park too.

Faye was dreadful.

I love HTT :lol:

Faye was dreadful.

I resented Smith and Butt, at least Faye had the sympathy vote. Looked like a long distance runner with no prior football experience.

Faye was dreadful.

I resented Smith and Butt, at least Faye had the sympathy vote. Looked like a long distance runner with no prior football experience.

Aye, true :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

HTT's a smashing poster but I think he's been under the influence of something pretty strong recently.

:lol:

Its called sleep deprivation.

Guest Howaythetoon

Faye was dreadful.

To be fair I did say at passing and I stand by that.

Butt, Smith and Faye are the 'top' three, like - no question. All utterly, utterly terrible.

Geremi was pretty pants but he had his moments. Particularly under Keegan who - like for every other player during that spell - manufactured a role that catered for his limitations and exploited his few attributes.

Can't think of many CMs who come close to those three first mentioned, though. Jenas was absolute turd by the time he left, like. Bowyer was offensively bad during his second season, too, save for a couple of goals here and there. But nowt close to Butt/Smith/Faye at their worst.

bad or average. Being a regular i could easily see gosling score 3-5 goals in a season. He does make good (late) runs into the box.

We have had many CMs who would not be able to do that in 3 full seasons or more.

So? He's crap and by all rights shouldn't be anywhere near the football club matter about playing :lol:

Supporting the idea of Gosling being a regular is as stupid as when everyone used to support the idea of Perch being a regular.

No coincidence we magically improved since he went to the championship and if Gosling ever becomes a regular we'll be joining Perch in playing dross every season.

was only commenting on NEEJ_Hunter who said gosling was the least dangerous player he had seen play for us. Im not supporting anything...

I think goslings late runs into the box is something he does ok...thats all

bad or average. Being a regular i could easily see gosling score 3-5 goals in a season. He does make good (late) runs into the box.

We have had many CMs who would not be able to do that in 3 full seasons or more.

So? He's crap and by all rights shouldn't be anywhere near the football club matter about playing :lol:

Supporting the idea of Gosling being a regular is as stupid as when everyone used to support the idea of Perch being a regular.

No coincidence we magically improved since he went to the championship and if Gosling ever becomes a regular we'll be joining Perch in playing dross every season.

was only commenting on NEEJ_Hunter who said gosling was the least dangerous player he had seen play for us. Im not supporting anything...

Fair enough mate, apoligise for the OTT, aggressive post.

Fair enough mate, apoligise for the OTT, aggressive post.

O0

Bowyer was offensively bad during his second season, too, save for a couple of goals here and there.

That was his best season for us.

Completely wrong that, like. Season 1 he was basically that year's Dan Gosling; minimal effect and an important goal at Southampton. Second year he was worse than shit - apart from against chumps like Yeading. Third year I can recall him putting a couple of very decent performances in alongside Emre. Just as it looked like he might not be utterly abysmal, we sold him for about £300k. The guy didn't cost owt but he was a pretty wank signing on the whole.

Bowyer was offensively bad during his second season, too, save for a couple of goals here and there.

That was his best season for us.

Completely wrong that, like. Season 1 he was basically that year's Dan Gosling; minimal effect and an important goal at Southampton. Second year he was worse than shit - apart from against chumps like Yeading. Third year I can recall him putting a couple of very decent performances in alongside Emre. Just as it looked like he might not be utterly abysmal, we sold him for about £300k. The guy didn't cost owt but he was a pretty wank signing on the whole.

:thup:

You're both talking nonsense. Under Souness before Parker signed he was decent. Under Bobby he never really got firing and in the Souness - Roeder season he didn't make any impact until the last couple of months with Emre. I was at the games, like.

Will literally never agree on this one, tbh. Can't claim to have seen every game but Bowyer season 2 was one of my least favourite players ever for us.

He was nowhere near as bad as Butt/Smith/Faye, but I'd put him in the category just above in terms of 'shit midfielders'. Along with that prick Duff.