Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

His age is the only thing making me excited, because let's be real he's scoring goals in a shitty league. But if he can perform the whole season, than move up a division and perform there as well, then I'll be excited by what he could possibly offer us. Imagine if he develops into the type of player to play next to Mitrovic ;)

His age is the only thing making me excited, because let's be real he's scoring goals in a shitty league. But if he can perform the whole season, than move up a division and perform there as well, then I'll be excited by what he could possibly offer us. Imagine if he develops into the type of player to play next to Mitrovic ;)

He's scored 4 in 2 games in the league he is playing in couldn't do any better tbh. He's a young lad that needs games and will be playing against physical players. It will be good for him.

He is quick, mobile, appears to have awareness. Problem for him is height but that doesn't have to stop him.

Sick of the negative shit about our young players as if they have been given a chance. He's 18 ffs

He's scored 4 in 2 games in the league he is playing in couldn't do any better tbh. He's a young lad that needs games and will be playing against physical players. It will be good for him.

He is quick, mobile, appears to have awareness. Problem for him is height but that doesn't have to stop him.

Sick of the negative shit about our young players as if they have been given a chance. He's 18 ffs

Please do name the other few who have went out on loan and looked head and shoulders above the rest of the league...

Sick of the negative s*** about our young players as if they have been given a chance. He's 18 ffs

Please do name the other few who have went out on loan and looked head and shoulders above the rest of the league...

Oh not many. Probably only vuckic at Rangers. But we have hardly given any much of a chance.

Campbell went out and did nothing. We rarely loan players for a good chunk of time though tbh.

Sick of the negative s*** about our young players as if they have been given a chance. He's 18 ffs

Fair enough, but there's a reason why everyone is negative about our young players. I can count on one hand the ones that have made an impact in the PL the last 15 years.

One of his goals is superb  :frantic:

Both of his goals were superb :thup:

Yup hadn't seen the 2nd one at that point; 2nd goal was pure intelligence in terms of his second run: then the finish was sublime

Really pleased for him because he got messed about last season: the more games the better he will get;  add to this it also help that a manager (Mowbray) plays decent football

Fair enough, but there's a reason why everyone is negative about our young players. I can count on one hand the ones that have made an impact in the PL the last 15 years.

I get what you are saying but need to give them more than 20 mins here and there. We have had Taylor, Krul, Carroll, Dummet, Forster and Aaron's looks like he will make it.

They are all average to good. We need to be producing a lot more but have to get the right setup and get on loan for a season.

Just reading the Coventry forum, and they rate him massively, and are starting to worry we might recall him

Good. I've had them telling me they'll be playing us with Armstrong in their side next season.

Should probably inform them that the likelihood of us selling him decreases by about 1400% should we get relegated.

Just reading the Coventry forum, and they rate him massively, and are starting to worry we might recall him

Good. I've had them telling me they'll be playing us with Armstrong in their side next season.

Should probably inform them that the likelihood of us selling him decreases by about 1400% should we get relegated.

It would take a decade for that to sink in tbh. By which time he'll be captaining England having scored 70 goals in 60 internationals.

It would take a decade for that to sink in tbh. By which time he'll be captaining England having scored 70 goals in 60 internationals.

:lol:

Cheeky gits.

Such a cliché thing to say but if his first goal on Saturday was scored in the Premier League, people would be raving about it for a long time.

Really pleased for the lad, he can go out and get some game time and score some goals (4 very good goals so far too).