Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

Guest Recoba

Highest praise to McClaren geeting Arma and Woodman out on 6 month loans.  Each given 9 and 1 shirts, starting first games for Coventry and Crawley. 

Goals look great.  Coventry fans saying better prospect than Bellamy, looks Robbie Keane quality(!!!).  If he has any sort of Keane/Bellamy career he will be a great player for us.

Pardew was always 30 day loan here or there, never allowing anyone a chance to develop.  McClaren brought through Downing, Adam Johnson (I know), Cattermole (I know), even the likes of James Morrison and Chris Brunt he allowed loans, and clearly knows how to develop players before Southgate hashed it all up.

Guest Recoba

IMO Craig Bellamy was better than Robbie Keane for a team. Keane was a great finisher and had some skill but he was more a #9 than a supporting striker... and he wasn't prolific enough as a #9 and not good enough to influence games in a supporting role.

I think the Coventry fans view Keane as being very good for them and Bellamy not doing so well in Sky Blue.  I agree that Bellamy was more effective.  Keane was a very good player though.

IMO Craig Bellamy was better than Robbie Keane for a team. Keane was a great finisher and had some skill but he was more a #9 than a supporting striker... and he wasn't prolific enough as a #9 and not good enough to influence games in a supporting role.

I think the Coventry fans view Keane as being very good for them and Bellamy not doing so well in Sky Blue.  I agree that Bellamy was more effective.  Keane was a very good player though.

Aye fair enough.

They say Keane is one of their greatest players whereas Bellamy the opposite.Didn't help Bellamy that Strachan played him on the right flank mostly.

Get in, chuffed for the lad.

The talent is clearly there, just needs a run of games.

:thup: yep, sure as hell beats pissing around in the reserves and making a handful of 2 minute substitute appearances for the senior squad

:thup: yep, sure as hell beats pissing around in the reserves and making a handful of 2 minute substitute appearances for the senior squad

Yep, last year was an absolute waste for him. He should have been doing this loan stint last season BUT better late than never

I know it's early days BUT I would be looking to get him to a Championship team in January

Keep him where he is the consistency will benefit him. He is still a teenager after all, plenty of time left for him to develop naturally.