Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

Was at the game, he looked quality. His movement on and off the ball was second to none. Didn't struggle too much with the defenders despite the size difference. I'll be at most Coventry games so will update when he's playing.

I'm at the next home game as well. Looking forward to seeing him.

I might venture there myself with my lad, if I can get him to do something naughty.

Was at the game, he looked quality. His movement on and off the ball was second to none. Didn't struggle too much with the defenders despite the size difference. I'll be at most Coventry games so will update when he's playing.

I'm at the next home game as well. Looking forward to seeing him.

I might venture there myself with my lad, if I can get him to do something naughty.

:lol:

Excellent stuff cheers

From the Coventry Telegraph

"Armstrong will, however, miss Tuesday night’s Capital One Cup trip to Rochdale due to being cup-tied – his parent club Newcastle United not allowing him to play in case he’s needed back at St James’ Park later in the season."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cool.

So he played upfront as a lone striker then?

From the Coventry Telegraph

"Armstrong will, however, miss Tuesday night’s Capital One Cup trip to Rochdale due to being cup-tied – his parent club Newcastle United not allowing him to play in case he’s needed back at St James’ Park later in the season."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Taking the cups seriously innit. :lol:

Seriously though, surprised at that like.

Cool.

Mainly yeah, was out on the right wing a bit too. Linked up well with James Maddison.

Cool.

Mainly yeah, was out on the right wing a bit too. Linked up well with James Maddison.

:thup:

Both very clinical finishes. The deft touch on the second was lush.

Seen him score like that for England youth, be amazing for him to come back a player ready to do that in the Premier League.

He can only get better while on loan at Coventry.

looks good, my only concern is, did we loan him to too low a level

Back in Jan so it's ok, loan him out to Championship club by then

I would just let him fill his boots at that level this season. He's bound to go through a rough patch of form and he needs to be at a club that will persist with him.

Then next year he can go to the Championship and see how it goes there.

I would just let him fill his boots at that level this season. He's bound to go through a rough patch of form and he needs to be at a club that will persist with him.

If he is a level headed lad he'll keep his feet on the ground and not get carried away thinking he's made it. To be honest he does look a better overall player than the likes of Campbell and Chopra who never made the grade.

If he is a level headed lad he'll keep his feet on the ground and not get carried away thinking he's made it. To be honest he does look a better overall player than the likes of Campbell and Chopra who never made the grade.

Better than Campbell for sure; Adam has much better touch and vision.  Whether he could be better than Chopra is still uncertain.  Chopra is a decent EPL player if he isn't ruined by gambling and personal problems.  Things didn't turn out well for him but his ability was there.