Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hasn't scored in almost 4 months. Not sure how much of that is a reflection of Coventry's nosedive since then.

That's exactly what it is. They have a set of owners worse than Ashley. Word on the street is, they didn't want to pay a higher rent to Wasps Rugby Football Club, the owners of the Ricoh, which would have happened with promotion . However Coventry City supporters are notorious for their Hans Christian Andersen impersonations.

Hasn't scored in almost 4 months. Not sure how much of that is a reflection of Coventry's nosedive since then.

That's exactly what it is. They have a set of owners worse than Ashley. Word on the street is, they didn't want to pay a higher rent to Wasps Rugby Football Club, the owners of the Rich, which would have happened with promotion . However Coventry City supporters are notorious for their Hans Christian Andersen impersonations.

I don't understand most of those references but I'm glad to hear it's not necessarily anything wrong with the kid. :lol:

That's exactly what it is. They have a set of owners worse than Ashley. Word on the street is, they didn't want to pay a higher rent to Wasps Rugby Football Club, the owners of the Rich, which would have happened with promotion . However Coventry City supporters are notorious for their Hans Christian Andersen impersonations.

I don't understand most of those references but I'm glad to hear it's not necessarily anything wrong with the kid.[emoji38]

Ricoh got auto corrected to Rich. Fucking phone [emoji3]