Newcastle United vs Everton, Tuesday 25/03/14 @ 7:45pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

------------------------------- Krul -------------------------------

Mapou ------------- Willo --------- Colo ---------- Dummett

Ben Arfa ----------- Tiote -------- Anita ------------- Sammy

------------------------------------ Gouffran --------------------

---------------------- Cisse --------------------------------------

Why in the holy f*ck do people want Sammy starting randomly?

Imo he was one of our better players in that brief 3 or 4 game spell he was playing, and then he got injured, people wanting him to play is justifiable, as he can actually attack, and is a proper winger. .

Sammy's not a bad player and I'm not against playing him because if he's shite we can move him on rather than persist with him for 15 fucking years like his brother. At the minute he's never really had a sustained run, but he's one of the few who is capable of running with the ball. Even against the mackems in that first half he was the only one committing defenders, I'd like to see him play most of the remainder of the season if fit.

It's different to somebody like Aarons as mentioned last night, Sammy has had a go in the cups and generally done pretty well so you could argue it's make or break for him now. Aarons could be destroyed forever playing in this team

Sammy:

He looked decent in that little spell recently.

I want to see us attack Everton instead of simply lubing up for Baines and Coleman. They're a good side but they're not amazing, we can beat them if we attack them.

I'm bored of us playing 4-4-2 without even a semblance of a conventional winger, which Sammy is, imo.

Gouffran's been out of form and, by all accounts, was next to useless yesterday on the wing - I want him to get a go up front.

De Jong's looked fairly pants so I'd rather use our own players.

Considering the impending squad rebuild, we could do with our better academy players establishing themselves and taking the load off the transfer team. Hence why I'd also like to see Dummett get a run till the end of the season.

I want to see more local lads in the team period, tbh.

I just want to see an actual winger on the wing tbh. Hence the Aarons suggestion. It annoys me that teams are giving debuts to lads at 17 etc but we won't, only way you'll know. Fuck all left to play for

Other than Fulham, who are playing 17 year olds?

I just want to see an actual winger on the wing tbh. Hence the Aarons suggestion. It annoys me that teams are giving debuts to lads at 17 etc but we won't, only way you'll know. Fuck all left to play for

If they were any good they'd be in the first team on merit, not just to see how they look.

Sammy:

He looked decent in that little spell recently.

I want to see us attack Everton instead of simply lubing up for Baines and Coleman. They're a good side but they're not amazing, we can beat them if we attack them.

I'm bored of us playing 4-4-2 without even a semblance of a conventional winger, which Sammy is, imo.

Gouffran's been out of form and, by all accounts, was next to useless yesterday on the wing - I want him to get a go up front.

De Jong's looked fairly pants so I'd rather use our own players.

Considering the impending squad rebuild, we could do with our better academy players establishing themselves and taking the load off the transfer team. Hence why I'd also like to see Dummett get a run till the end of the season.

I want to see more local lads in the team period, tbh.

:thup:

I can see where your coming from tbh, i might be still inclined to play De Jong though because i would fear without him Cisse would get a bit isolated.

Gouffran has been poor since the new year though and having Hatem and Sammy would at least stretch the pitch a bit if nothing else.

If were going to play Ben Arfa on the right, then I'd put Sissoko on the left.

Yeah, there's absolutely no chance of him playing HBA and Sammy. It'll be one or the other, and most likely neither. Unless he's plays HBA off Cisse or something, despite the fact it never works

I just want to see an actual winger on the wing tbh. Hence the Aarons suggestion. It annoys me that teams are giving debuts to lads at 17 etc but we won't, only way you'll know. f*** all left to play for

Other than Fulham, who are playing 17 year olds?

Just meant debuts really, sterling was 17 on debut ,luke shaw is 18, bentaleb 19, Januzaj 19, there's a few others in the 17-19 age group. 17 was an arbitrary figure really. Just mean youth players really tbh

If any of our lads are that good we'll know about it. As Ronaldo says, if they are wonderkids they'll be in the team on merit

I just want to see an actual winger on the wing tbh. Hence the Aarons suggestion. It annoys me that teams are giving debuts to lads at 17 etc but we won't, only way you'll know. f*** all left to play for

While i agree, problem is Pardew doesn't trust young players and just blames them when things go wrong like the coward he is which ultimately stunts their growth as players and dents their confidence.

I just have no confidence in any youth player being successfully transitioned to first team player under this regime.

Krul

Yanga-Mbiwa  Williamson  Coloccini Dummett

Ben Arfa          Anita        Tiote    Gouffran

De Jong      Cisse