Newcastle United vs Everton, Tuesday 25/03/14 @ 7:45pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

De jong wasn't half as bad as some are making out.

If your saying he was atrocious you better create some words to describe Shola

I'd been fairly satisfied with his performances up until the Palace game (missed the Fulham match), albeit a little concerned about his lack of shots. But apart from one nod down to a team mate against Palace, he was pretty much terrible. He held the ball too long and constantly tried to use footwork to get him out of trouble but failed as he was often out-muscled. He also he a good chance to nod the ball back across goal and didn't even bother jumping.

Not one to write off players early on, but he was shite in the last game, and Ben Arfa wasn't, so all things considered, HBA deserves the start and De Jong doesn't. IMO of course.

Lineup tells you all you need to know about our manager.  Still persevering with wingers that aren't wingers, with our best creative talent who changed the last game sat on the bench.

I mean, I just... :(

It was obviously going to happen, but still. :lol:

:lol: It was like...Nah. He's not gonna bench him after that, he's definitely played his way back into the lineup.

Pards was lurking the boards like :yao: .

Lineup tells you all you need to know about our manager.  Still persevering with wingers that aren't wingers, with our best creative talent who changed the last game sat on the bench.

John Anderson doesn't think he made 'that much' of a contribution when he came on.  :lol:

:lol; Just the fucking assist. Who is John Anderson and how is he getting paid for that shit.