Newcastle United vs Everton, Tuesday 25/03/14 @ 7:45pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's keep the form players in the side (is Remy back?):

--------------------------Krul-----------------------------

Santon-------Willo------------collo--------------Mapou

-----------------Tiote-----------Anita------------------

--Ben Arfa--------------Sissoko--------------Remy--

---------------------Cisse-----------------------

Perhaps change sissoko for Gouff, or remy behind cisse with gouff/sissoko on left...

As much as I don't want to get all Pards on you, we would surely get annihilated with that combination of wide players.

Yeah, 3 out of 11 players being attack minded is suicide.  Need at least 9 defenders on the pitch.. Dat tackle.

:lol:

Perhaps change sissoko for Gouff, or remy behind cisse with gouff/sissoko on left...

As much as I don't want to get all Pards on you, we would surely get annihilated with that combination of wide players.

Yeah, 3 out of 11 players being attack minded is suicide.  Need at least 9 defenders on the pitch.. Dat tackle.

Why are the full backs on the wrong sides?

Why are the full backs on the wrong sides?

Suppose he's thinking of having the two wingers cutting in to shoot and the full backs over lapping to cross so you have both options on both sides of the pitch.  After all Santon is right footed and Yanga-Mbiwa is left footed so in that position they should be more comfortable going on the outside.  While Ben Arfa is left footed and Remy right footed meaning they should be more comfortable cutting in from those positions.

EDIT: Or is Yanga-Mbiwa right footed?  He does seem to favour the left hand side and seems comfortable with his left foot, though I'm not sure if he is predominantly left footed or if he's just good with both? ???

Any reason why this is tonight and not tomorrow? We usually play home midweek games in a Wednesday

Nee idea, I was very surprised when it was announced as we rarely ever play at home on a Tuesday and certainly not in the league.

Going to go for 2-1 to Newcastle.  Ever chance of a result and IMO it'll be a close game, Everton are hardly doing that well away from home lately.  7 goals scored and 15 conceded from their last 10 away games.

EDIT:  Oh its Mike Jones, forget everything I said, we'll have at least one goal disallowed :(

Going to go for 2-1 to Newcastle.  Ever chance of a result and IMO it'll be a close game, Everton are hardly doing that well away from home lately.  7 goals scored and 15 conceded from their last 10 away games.

EDIT:  Oh its Mike Jones, forget everything I said, we'll have at least one goal disallowed :(

Mr. Offside the Non-Goalscorer  :papiss:

Who are the linesmen? if that c*** Garrett is, it's a guaranteed loss.

He is the assistant for the liverpool game tomorrow, good news is mike jones is not the referee for tonight's game, its lee mason instead.  :(