Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

I think you're all forgetting our players had a difficult game midweek whereas Saints didn't so obviously they're going to win. No team ever wins at the weekend after a midweek game. It's impossibru.

:lol: Pardew will definitely refer to this afterwards.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu8dxVu_Dv6We1dbU-3oTT_sGhSSvYo3JbqlnMk-jDLFWyERX2zA

AP "Just make me look good John, make the team look even worse than normal"

JC "But Alan, you pick the teams and tactics and then talk to the players at half time.."

AP "No one will remember that! Don't worry we was all under your watch"

JC "Ha, ok.. no wait.."

If anyone doubted that this club isn't rotten to the core and in big trouble - there's your evidence. Thank f*** we have as many points on the board as we do.

Try telling Lowes and Ando that.

I will try and get on the phone in after the game. Will have all guns blazing.

Steady on BG all they will do is cut you off and shift all of the blame on to the players as per usual.

Both said that the first half had been awful and that the players deserved a bollocking. Bigger picture is, that if Ashley wants a more attacking side - then witnessing shite like this isn't going to convince folk to stay onboard for next season. It's there in black and white for all to see - literally.

:lol: Sitting here p*ssed off, but still watching. :suicide:

We're so f***ed when Remy goes like, we've got nowt going forward without him.

If there are three worse teams than us next year the entire league needs to be scrapped.

I like that you can say this in three different sports.

We're so f***ed when Remy goes like, we've got nowt going forward without him.

If there are three worse teams than us next year the entire league needs to be scrapped.

No cabaye and remy to bail us out next season, it's a bit early to predict but a relegation battle expected next season

If anyone doubted that this club isn't rotten to the core and in big trouble - there's your evidence. Thank f*** we have as many points on the board as we do.

Try telling Lowes and Ando that.

Zero criticism of Pardew and the management I assume?

I will try and get on the phone in after the game. Will have all guns blazing.

Steady on BG all they will do is cut you off and shift all of the blame on to the players as per usual.

Both said that the first half had been awful and that the players deserved a bollocking. Bigger picture is, that if Ashley wants a more attacking side - then witnessing s**** like this isn't going to convince folk to stay onboard for next season. It's there in black and white for all to see - literally.