What could we put on our aeroplane banner for next week

Doug

I would contribute some money if you guys did this.

In Tampa the local sports radio station put up "Fire Schiano" on the billboard off the main interstate in town that nearly everyone entering it leaving town would see.

Instead of wasting money on this, maybe we should pay soldiers wages for 1 week.

Soldiers on that much like? Thought it was minimum wage the way everyone goes on.

They are lobbying for it on facebook.

Minimum wage? I'd sign that.

Instead of wasting money on this, maybe we should pay soldiers wages for 1 week.

Soldiers on that much like? Thought it was minimum wage the way everyone goes on.

They are lobbying for it on facebook.

Minimum wage? I'd sign that.

:thup: :lol:

It's fairly doable, found the one I assume the Man Utd fans used. Up to 32 letters for ca. £550 + £175 per extra hour.

Not that much really between a load of people. We have no decent fan groups unfortunately.

In theory I think even just the members on this forum could manage to cough up enough tbh. Some will possibly back with larger sums whilst many small sums become large. I find it intriguing how I thought it was tacky when the Man Utd fans did it, but wouldn't if we did something. Think it's mostly down to the fact that the media and such don't talk about any fan unrest up here with regards to Pardew and it could actually have an impact, whilst the media have been talking about nothing but Moyes being shit almost all season, so people already know the fans hate him.