Newcastle United vs. Manchester United, Saturday 05/04/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Someone said yesterday, maybe it's better the devil you know if we got rid of Pardew. Meaning we might be better off with him.

Honestly i'd rather have the devil as our manager than this cunt.

Guest palnese

As s*** as Man United are, hopefully they'll batter us 4-5 nil. Getting embarrassed every game till the end of the season would be worth it if it gets that FRAUD the sack.

Best away record in the league.

Someone said yesterday, maybe it's better the devil you know if we got rid of Pardew. Meaning we might be better off with him.

Honestly i'd rather have the devil as our manager than this c***.

Indeed

We have have had some shite managers BUT  I struggle to think of one worse than Pardew (taking everything into consideration)

Guest bimpy474

Honestly i'd rather have the devil as our manager than this c***.

Indeed

We have have had some shite managers BUT  I struggle to think of one worse than Pardew (taking everything into consideration)

I dont think it's possible tbh. With the exception of JFK (who wouldn't be back), it's just not possible to employ some as shit, someone as clueless or someone who lies so much.

Good to see Alan experimenting and giving a few young hopefuls a run out then. We should really learn a lot for next season after Gosling gets 90mins under his belt.

Guest bimpy474

What are you lot playing? Is that a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3? Gouffran is a forward right? :lol:

4-4 cunting 2.

Is Anita playing right wing? :lol:

From the line up, looks like there are no wingers. Two banks of four defending and hoof it long to De Jong. Maybe one will bounce for Cisse and we'll get the goal from nowhere. Pardew back to the game he knows best by the look of it.