If you care about the club - don't attend the Swansea game

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley needs to hear it too, the whole f***ing country needs to hear it. We're not a f***ing soft touch, and we're one of the best supported teams in the country if not Europe. Next year will be 60 years since we won a domestic trophy...60 f***ing years. Even my f***ing fatha hasn't seen us win a domestic cup. It's a complete f***ing joke and we're already getting this s*** about the league being priority and we're signing players to make a profit from in a couple of years time. f*** OFF YOU FAT HORRIBLE c*** AND YOUR LITTLE SMARMY f***ing MINIONS.

I hereby declare this the winner of the 'what we should have had on our aeroplane banner' thread. I could not agree more.

Looks like I picked a great game to take my girlfriends' Mum to for her first live match, all the way from Germany. Atmosphere is going to be s**** unless we concede early and then it'll get nasty

Looks like I picked a great game to take my girlfriends' Mum to for her first live match, all the way from Germany. Atmosphere is going to be s**** unless we concede early and then it'll get nasty

Don't whatever you do, buy her a hotdog. Neesy will 'ave ya

Yes, slipping your girlfriend's mum a sausage will cause nothing but grief.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

Get a burger instead.

Guest Walter

It's mam not mum for f*cks sake.

I'm not a Geordie, so it's Mum or Mother thank you very much

It's just just Geordies. Welsh, Irish, most of Scotland and most of Lancashire say Mam...

It's mam not mum for f*cks sake.

I'm not a Geordie, so it's Mum or Mother thank you very much

It's just just Geordies. Welsh, Irish, most of Scotland and most of Lancashire say Mam...

Meh. It's mom.

:troll:

"But while he is understood to be close to resuming full participation in training, Remy already has and sources suggest that such has been the sense of disillusionment surrounding recent results that both will be involved, most likely from the start, on Saturday"

???

So we're gonna risk their World Cup to save Pardew's face?