Lee Charnley

Dave

Even in the photo where he's holding the shirt with Rafa, his facial expression has that, 'I still haven't got a clue what I'm doing' look about it.

At least he can now go back to licking envelopes instead of wiping them across his sweaty head.

Credit where it is due.  He got it right after  nearly destroy the club himself.

Oh shut up. There's still a good chance we'll go down. As if he deserves any credit for the realisation we need a top manager to fix his mess.

Bet this plum gets credited with appointing Benitez.  Same way Carver gets credit for saving us from relegation last season.

Credit where it is due.  He got it right after  nearly destroy the club himself.

Only fair to credit him for this appointment. Think we all expected David O'Leary/Gary Megson etc

The penny may have finally dropped that the manager is the key to everything

Why should Charnley get any credit like?

From Rafa's interviews he appears to have decided to take NUFC on for a variety of credible and decent reasons, I cant recall him saying anything about how Charnley convinced him.

All Charnley seemed to do was back track on everything he has ever said about the club in a desperate attempt to clear up the total shit mess he contributed to.