Lesta, Buhnley and who else?

Mr. Snrub

I think I would quite enjoy seeing QPR spunking another £60 million on overated players they might even have another go at Samba

:lol: That's true. Everything about that club is rotten though. Their ground looks like a fucking hospital for god's sake.

Burnley is an absolute shithole.

Proper football town though, you don't think of anything else when you think of Burnley, it's football, football, football there.

Really pleased for them

I like Dyche, ideally they do really, get above their stations so sack him for a 'better' manager (someone like Redknapp) and we pick him up.

That would mean Pardew being here for a while longer though  :undecided:

I think I would quite enjoy seeing QPR spunking another £60 million on overated players they might even have another go at Samba

:lol: That's true. Everything about that club is rotten though. Their ground looks like a fucking hospital for god's sake.

I hope I never end up in a hospital that ugly :lol:

Guest Walter

So is Blackburn, Preston, Wigan, Blackpool, Accrington, ...basically the whole of the North-West

Blackburn can hopefully get in, I like them. I think it's because they also have mental owners - I empathise with them.

I hope they fuck off to oblivion for that very reason :thup:

Crazy stupid rich cunts shouldn't own good football clubs (I like Blackburn tbf, just not now)

Guest Walter

So is Blackburn, Preston, Wigan, Blackpool, Accrington, ...basically the whole of the North-West

Where do you live, like? :lol:

No where near any of those places thankfully, they need to knock the North West down and start again.

EDIT: The West Coast Mainline seems to be drawn to shitholes ....All of the above plus Stoke, Crewe, Birmingham...

Whereas the East Coast Mainline has the opposite: York, Durham, Newcastle, Edinburgh...

Where do you live, like? :lol:

No where near any of those places thankfully, they need to knock the North West down and start again.

EDIT: The West Coast Mainline seems to be drawn to shitholes ....All of the above plus Stoke, Crewe, Birmingham...

Whereas the East Coast Mainline has the opposite: York, Durham, Newcastle, Edinburgh...

Funny how you're classing the entirety of the Englands 2nd biggest city as a shithole. It's not. Manchester and Liverpool are both in the North West too, both not shitholes. You're clueless. 

• 2 weeks later...