Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/04/14 - Post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

f***ing w***, as per usual. Didn't concede that many, so Pardew will be all over the penalty we should have had and the fluke goal they scored.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1h

Pardew: "It was a fluke goal, the wind caught hold of it. We should have had a penalty." #nufc

:lol:

the wind  :lol:

Fucking wank, as per usual. Didn't concede that many, so Pardew will be all over the penalty we should have had and the fluke goal they scored.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1h

Pardew: "It was a fluke goal, the wind caught hold of it. We should have had a penalty." #nufc

:lol:

Who called it? :D

Guest firetotheworks

Seriously considering phoning in like. I'm finding it difficult to eloquently process my thoughts though, so fucking rattled I am by these utter fucking bellends.

Guest Roger Kint

This prick has just said our current position has only been bettered by Keegan and Robson, what about Dalglish and Roeder?  Pricks, the lot of them.

Is he not talking about full seasons? Didnt both of them take over mid season when they got us 2nd & 7th?

The fact is the twat shouldnt be claiming this is a good position in any way when its 4 wins and 13 defeats since Stoke at home

Pardew;

"Lacking a cutting edge - players gave honest performance. Formation set up to win game, fluke goal and we should have had a pen. Krul had no chance for the goal. Attacking the local press for whipping things up, because they are banned for the stadium. :D He's feeling the heat, but doing the best job he can. Remy should be back next week - missing other key players. Trying to install confidence, but we aren't getting the breaks. Need more resiliance in the dressing room - hoping he can turn things around"

Attacking the local press - cheap shot. :thdn:

No mention of why he picked a, soon to be leaving, s**** striker who hasn't scored a league goal since 22 Dec 2012?

Lowes was answering the questions for him as per usual  :lol:

no mention of tactics, team selections etc

Blaming the wind :lol:

How many games must we go a goal down

Before we get rid of this man?

How many Cisse's must be waved offside

Before he sits in the stand?

Yes, how many times must he headbutt a man

Before he's forever banned?

The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind

The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Guest firetotheworks

I've written down everything that I wanted to say...No phone signal. Don't even know if I could do it tbh. I'm too chicken shit.

Blaming the wind :lol:

How many games must we go a goal down

Before we get rid of this man?

How many Cisse's must be waved offside

Before he sits in the stand?

Yes, how many times must he headbutt a man

Before he's forever banned?

The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind

The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Brilliant :lol:

Just got in, how did we play? :lol:

Trying to be as objective as possible; we had no desire to win the game and never threatened to do so. The shape didn't look too horrendous but was abandoned after about 60 minutes anyway, in favour of a disjointed 4-4-2. No stand-out performances good or bad, just completely going through the motions. Gosling looked our biggest threat with some late runs into the box, but he plays like he doesn't know what legs are, so it was all in vane. Piss poor, heartless stuff, but not the worst performance we've had recently.