Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/04/14 - Post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

I get to watch this all over again now. Bet yous are all jelly as fuck.

Work purposes?

He's secretly that miserable / psycho looking bloke that follows Pardew around.

:laugh:

I wish. Only place I'm Head of Performance Analysis is in my bedroom.

I get to watch this all over again now. Bet yous are all jelly as fuck.

Work purposes?

He's secretly that miserable / psycho looking bloke that follows Pardew around.

:laugh:

I wish. Only place I'm Head of Performance Analysis is in my bedroom.

Thought that was your missus.

:lol: You look like you're having a great time.

Jill is that you beneath the A  :mike:

:lol: No, I'm afraid I was at a far more enjoyable match yesterday.

Watching the unwashed getting beat i hope  :iamatwat:

:lol: You look like you're having a great time.

Jill is that you beneath the A  :mike:

:lol: No, I'm afraid I was at a far more enjoyable match yesterday.

Watching the unwashed getting beat i hope  :iamatwat:

Close, West Allotment Celtic 1-0 Washington

Guest fraser

We had the 3rd highest away attendance in the country yesterday, just short of 3,000.  This after losing 3-0, 4-0, 4-0 and 1-0 to the worst team in the league.

Remarkable, really.

Fans were poor, noisy during the silence, racist comments abounded the favourite being 'black cunt', sang about Sunderland a lot for a 'big' club (apparently we're going to have a party when they get relegated), many pissed-up GCSE students, we sang about Jimmy Saville. Pardew out, Ashley is a cockney.

We had the 3rd highest away attendance in the country yesterday, just short of 3,000.  This after losing 3-0, 4-0, 4-0 and 1-0 to the worst team in the league.

Remarkable, really.

Fans were poor, noisy during the silence, racist comments abounded the favourite being 'black cunt', sang about Sunderland a lot for a 'big' club (apparently we're going to have a party when they get relegated), many pissed-up GCSE students, we sang about Jimmy Saville. Pardew out, Ashley is a cockney.

We're not a big club. Haven't you been listening to Alan, Mike and Dekka? Shame on you.

Guest fraser

Remarkable, really.

Fans were poor, noisy during the silence, racist comments abounded the favourite being 'black c***', sang about Sunderland a lot for a 'big' club (apparently we're going to have a party when they get relegated), many p*ssed-up GCSE students, we sang about Jimmy Saville. Pardew out, Ashley is a cockney.

We're not a big club. Haven't you been listening to Alan, Mike and Dekka? Shame on you.

All of those things happened. I cannot stand Pardew for toffee. I don't agree that without Ashley that we would be bust. I don't like racism, the obsession with Sunderland, the tasteless chants to schoolchildren.

Remarkable, really.

Fans were poor, noisy during the silence, racist comments abounded the favourite being 'black c***', sang about Sunderland a lot for a 'big' club (apparently we're going to have a party when they get relegated), many p*ssed-up GCSE students, we sang about Jimmy Saville. Pardew out, Ashley is a cockney.

All of those things happened. I cannot stand Pardew for toffee. I don't agree that without Ashley that we would be bust. I don't like racism, the obsession with Sunderland, the tasteless chants to schoolchildren.

I fully believe you and nor am I defending any idiot who would carry on like that.