Newcastle United 1 - 2 Swansea City - 19/4/14 - Post match reaction from page 27

Mike

Even our goal was grim :lol:

Route one hoofball, knockdown, OK layoff but into a crowded area, defenders who should have cleared easily falling over, Shola scuffing his shot past the keeper. This was Pardew's vision of how we should be playing "football".

That's the biggest disappointment for me, the fans have let him off scot free.

Too many pacifist arseholes like that trio on here.

Thing is pacifism achieves nothing.

Same thing goes for Ashley, since he took over the club he hasn't had a penny out of me that's how strongly I feel about the cunt. As far as I'm concerned the fans have two options if they want change:

Total boycott or go to the games and make it hell for all of the odious cretins who keep the Hierarchy in power.

Right, it's absolutely minging but that's the result I wanted. Please let this be it, please fucking God. It's going to be the longest end to the season ever if I've got to spend another three games actively supporting the fucking opposition. 

Guest neesy111

We won't win again this season.  Arsenal will trash us, Cardiff are fighting for their lives and are getting results and we'll bend over for Liverpool to win the title.

We won't win again this season.  Arsenal will trash us, Cardiff are fighting for their lives and are getting results and we'll bend over for Liverpool to win the title.

This is pretty much how I see it too. I cannot see where we're going to get our next win from - confidence is at all time low, the fans don't care anymore, Pardew's fucking around with formations and is sending us out onto the pitch with horrendous dinosaur tactics and basically everything about the club atm is rotten.

Guest firetotheworks

Not even sure there's any point any more. The fans are f***ing dickless.

I think most of the people that would have said something stopped going a while ago. The rest are the ones that don't give a shit and call it giving a shit.