Newcastle United 1 - 2 Swansea City - 19/4/14 - Post match reaction from page 27

Mike

Going to blame the injuries, even though it led to us putting out a more balanced team than the trash he started with. Urgh.

He can't blame injuries surely. It has resulted in us putting our two best available players on the pitch

Wait so we want stoke to win to go above us and push us nearer 11th or Cardiff to win to make sure the mackems will still go down?

Quandary!

Feel fuckin awful I celebrated the Swansea goal more than ours :(

Why did you celebrate our goal at all if you presumably want us to lose? :lol:

Hey, I didn't say I actually celebrated ours! ;) 

This all feels so wrong.. Worse if it's all for nought and that shite hawks is still here in august. Can't help what you feel though and it's increasingly more dead inside!

Today's excuses will be definitely about losing Cisse and De Jong. Even though we have done better since they have come on.

not enough defensive options on the bench to hang on to a 1-0 lead

I'd take a draw but I know you guys want us to win :)

Not sure if we're too nervous or what but we've been shit first half, hope we can do better for you second lol.

Get it together Groo lol.

I'd take a draw but I know you guys want us to win :)

Not sure if we're too nervous or what but we've been s*** first half, hope we can do better for you second lol.

I expected better, you've been shocking really. Hopefully that goal gives you a bit of confidence.

Our attacking is so predictable man, it's basically just straight lines forward, can just see Pardew saying in training, "no need to overcomplicate it lads, just pass it straight forwards if there's no hoof on"