Arsenal vs. Newcastle United - 28/04/14 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Was it last year they scored 7 against us down there? I can't remember as all these humpings we take week in week out all meld into one.

Surely they will be able to beat that this time.

Was it last year they scored 7 against us down there? I can't remember as all these humpings we take week in week out all meld into one.

Another 7 would do me nicely.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, and we actually played well for a bit of that as well. :lol:

Couldn't care less about those people. They couldn't see wood for the trees if they can't see that Pardew is a cancer that needs to be cut from this club. Was at the Stoke game and there was only one bloke I could see who was against us chanting for him to be sacked.

Shame we don't have Danny Simpson to concede a goal by taking a fucking shit throw in down the line for the third season in a row at this ground. Could have come in useful for a change.

Has a team ever lost by double figures in the premier league

Surely that and 6 straight defeats would do the trick?

Anything less and Pardew gets a contract extension for bettering last seasons result.

Which websites do good quality banners? thinking of getting a Pardew Out one for this but don't want to spray paint on a bed sheet.

Bought one and will be taking it with me to the match.

Good stuff. What's it say?

There's a new record for him to break, first team in the Premiership to concede double figures in a game? Hope we get panned!

Have to agree with Colo's short and curlies though, I don't think I can stomach a loss against the bin dippers in any scenario, especially if it's a title decider :anguish: besides I have a bet with a scouse supporter that they won't win the Premiership!

Which websites do good quality banners? thinking of getting a Pardew Out one for this but don't want to spray paint on a bed sheet.

Good stuff. What's it say?

Pardew Out in big letters and then underneath is three stats: First NUFC manager to lose 5 consecutive PL games, Most NUFC PL losses in one season and biggest home defeat for 87 years. I'll upload a photo when it comes.

Live on TV :thup:

Aye im in row 12 so canny close to the pitch.