Arsenal vs. Newcastle United - 28/04/14 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll celebrate every Arsenal goal as if it was one of ours before the last month or so.

I said this to my mates, I want Arsenal to destroy us, Cardiff to win by a few and Liverpool again to destroy us. All for the greater good.

dunno where to put this or how true it is but since its about tomorrows game i'll post it here

mbiwa booked 7 seater for him and 5 team mates to drive down to arsenal game after falling out with pardew & they have been made to travel seperate to the team

seems to be the latest rumor going about

zzzzzzzz. TBH.

more and likely lies but you never know it seems to be the same person who said about hba being sent to france..

:lol:

The Sunday Sun claims: "Newcastle United are set to abandon their foreign transfer policy and buy British this summer - with Jack Colback, Dele Alli and Aaron Cresswell on their hitlist.

"Mike Ashley has become disillusioned with the faltering success of recruiting from abroad.

"His last 12 signings have been from overseas but Hatem Ben Arfa, Sylvain Marveaux and Gabriel Obertan are expected to leave Tyneside this summer.

"And the Toon have begun scouring the domestic market for replacements."

:anguish:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ff0ZApsp9I8/TqLwTDb4u7I/AAAAAAAABTY/KrQFjG9tlsE/s1600/Dourif+Lord+of+the+Rings.jpg

"It's the lazy foreigners Lord Ashley, they want to lose you money"

Pardew has finally worn them all down regarding the English players thing I see, after bleating on about it so long.

It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out should he stay in charge. It's his last big excuse, and there will be no excuse after this, as it will be all on him.

I just pray to god that Carr is still the one pushing the recruitment drive, and still gets in quality wherever it is from, or we will be left with a team full of players that aren't good enough.

What kind of manager in this day and age is unable to work with players form other countries?

The Sunday Sun claims: "Newcastle United are set to abandon their foreign transfer policy and buy British this summer - with Jack Colback, Dele Alli and Aaron Cresswell on their hitlist.

"Mike Ashley has become disillusioned with the faltering success of recruiting from abroad.

"His last 12 signings have been from overseas but Hatem Ben Arfa, Sylvain Marveaux and Gabriel Obertan are expected to leave Tyneside this summer.

"And the Toon have begun scouring the domestic market for replacements."

:anguish:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ff0ZApsp9I8/TqLwTDb4u7I/AAAAAAAABTY/KrQFjG9tlsE/s1600/Dourif+Lord+of+the+Rings.jpg

"It's the lazy foreigners Lord Ashley, they want to lose you money"

Pardew has finally worn them all down regarding the English players thing I see, after bleating on about it so long.

It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out should he stay in charge. It's his last big excuse, and there will be no excuse after this, as it will be all on him.

I just pray to god that Carr is still the one pushing the recruitment drive, and still gets in quality wherever it is from, or we will be left with a team full of players that aren't good enough.

What kind of manager in this day and age is unable to work with players form other countries?

Ironic that he was supportive of the regime when they made massive changes post-Hughton seeing Nolan, Carroll, Harper, Simpson and Barton leave.

It's like we're on a English shitness cycle.

Next we'll sign a load of old English toss with the right colour passport until everyone clicks that they're technically deficient, don't rocket in value in quite the same way as the foreign 'unknowns' and can only muster one type of football. Sack Pardew, bring in a new guy and the first thing he does is implement a remit of buying more technical players.

The wheel of misfortune. Hosted by some fat cunt who knows his way around a sports shop.

Anything less than 4-0 and i will be foaming, used to look forward to this fixture as well  :lol:. Regardless of what happens tonight however, i think Cardiff next week could be the final nail in the coffin for Pardew.

There's literally no chance we'll get anything from this, yes we have Debuchy and Remy back but we've got a midfield of cloggers and no creativity, again a perfect time to use the Cabaye excuse, even though fielding Marveax or Hatem could have got him something from the game.

Remy will cast a lonely figure upfront while Ameobi trips over the ball trying to link up play.

There's literally no chance we'll get anything from this, yes we have Debuchy and Remy back but we've got a midfield of cloggers and no creativity, again a perfect time to use the Cabaye excuse, even though fielding Marveax or Hatem could have got him something from the game.

Remy will cast a lonely figure upfront while Ameobi trips over the ball trying to link up play.

No matter what team we fielded tonight, we would still get trounced in all fairness. Arsenal won't be letting that 4th spot slip now, no chance.

Remy better have a shitter.

One player can hold a decent team together but one player doesn't make a team. He can't win it on his own even if he has the best game he's ever had in black and white!

Geared up to be exactly the type of game we take everyone by surprise and nick a win. Would piss me off because a win would:

- give Al Pards and his fanboys ammunition

- give MA the illusion that we can still mix it with the big boys

- give the HBA haters something to ramble on about

- give Everton a glimmer of hope for 4th, hence them trying harder against City, which could hand the title to the bin dippers.

What a pair of arseholes Ashley and Pardew are for putting us in this state of mind where we're hoping NUFC are defeated. Pathetic. Hopefully with the fans and HBA speaking out, the tide is beginning to turn back in our favor.

One player can hold a decent team together but one player doesn't make a team. He can't win it on his own even if he has the best game he's ever had in black and white!

He can and he has. Only takes one moment like Spurs and a blinder from Krul again.

Guest bimpy474

I can't wait for mingebreath to have us hoy those 60 yard free kicks at Mr Potato Head that immediately give Arsenal possession back. Oh i can hardly fucking wait.

He can and he has. Only takes one moment like Spurs and a blinder from Krul again.

It still required a few players to have a decent game, our lot are devoid of ideas, confidence and for most of them any desire to play for Pardew. Different circumstances, different game. We'll be well and truly trounced tonight.

I'm thankful Walcott isn't playing as then this could have really turned embarrassing, his pace scares us to death. Ox is a due a start from Wenger and he's looked in cracking form of late, if he starts he will rip us apart. Podolski has been smashing everything in lately so he’s nailed on for a goal.