Arsenal vs. Newcastle United - 28/04/14 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mate of mine lives down there, is Newcastle through and through and has an Arsenal ST, watching them put 7 passed us was bad, this could be worse. We were in the away end when we won down there with Carroll and all he could do was sit on his hands while we were going mental.

Mate of mine lives down there, is Newcastle through and through and has an Arsenal ST, watching them put 7 passed us was bad, this could be worse. We were in the away end when we won down there with Carroll and all he could do was sit on his hands while we were going mental.

Yeah but none of this makes any sense.

lives down there, is Newcastle through and through and has an Arsenal ST

:lol: Sorry, what?

From up here, moved down there, kept on his ST, had kids, bought Arsenal ST for him and the kids so they could see proper football and for a few years he kept on his Ncle ST as well.

He eventually gave up his Ncle ST but gets up occasionally.

Yeah but none of this makes any sense.

He was in the home end.