Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

He gave away the ball 5 times in succession at one point, all easy or not difficult passes. He's a fucking championship player at best. I hope whoever takes over Pardew bins this fucking ginger cunt because he's turbo shit.

Guest firetotheworks

'not the direct replacement for Cabaye' apparently. Despite directly replacing him in the starting line up. :lol:

Monumental step down in quality.

Guest firetotheworks

'not the direct replacement for Cabaye' apparently. Despite directly replacing him in the starting line up. :lol:

Monumental step down in quality.

Yup. Can't believe people bought that

Xzibit parody basically. Hey, I here you like very talented, good looking, French international midfielders?

So we bought you this painfully average, ginger lad from Killingworth.

Another plodder with zero real ability who will do what he's told by his crap plodder manager.  He's not terrible, but he will never offer anything special.  In reality he'd be an okay squad player under a decent manager, used as a backup.  Instead he'll play every game here, slowing down our play with rubbish sideways and backwards passes.  It's players like him that are getting us most of the possession in games, but all of it in useless areas where other teams are content to let us have the ball.

I honestly believe he's one of the biggest problems in our side tbh. He'll never get dropped though, Pardew favourite already simply because he works hard.

He doesn't even work hard man, even if you look at his stats (which Pardew likes to do) last night they're fucking shocking albeit to no-ones suprise Gouffran trumps him in the brown stained paper stakes.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829570/LiveStatistics/England-Premier-League-2014-2015-Stoke-Newcastle-United

I thought he was better than this tbh but the ones who were slating him when he arrived were right. He's just not an athlete and the opposition midfielders leave him standing. Disco's right about his work rate as well, he jogs around for large parts of the game.