Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Embarrassing thread title. Colback has had a couple of poor games, but Jesus wept.

He isn't that bad, but he doesn't belong in the starting 11 for a top 10 side (which we should be).

None of the central midfielders at this club consistently perform well. Sissoko has really underwhelmed, which is a shame because I had very high expectations for him, but the obvious talent has only shown in flashes. Colback, Anita, and Tiote are all bit-part players, imo. Tiote is a blunt instrument that loses the ball and puts the team in danger too often. I think Colback is good enough for a spot in the squad and Anita is a helpful player, but neither of them impact the match enough to be relied on regularly.

To be fair to any of our team they have all been Pardewed in some way. I don't think colback is a world beater by any means but he has certainly even regressed since joining us and preseason, or as said maybe he really was this terrible all along.

Another nice Stat for Pardew regardless --> called up to England squad off Sunderland form and a highly rated, a month later dropped after working with Pardew and our coaching setup for a longer period.

Do we have anyone that regularly impacts the match in a positive way under this regime?

http://www.pkfoot.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/arton750.jpg

As much as I care for wor Hatty, I'd find it hard to say that he regularly impacted the match in a positive way. He comes a lot closer than most others, but he's certainly not a player I'd define as consistent. Or at least he hasn't shown to be under Pards. Not that I'd expect massive consistency out of this kind of player anyway, I'm more concerned about getting that consistency from centre backs, centre mids and strikers / poacher types.

To be fair to any of our team they have all been Pardewed in some way. I don't think colback is a world beater by any means but he has certainly even regressed since joining us and preseason, or as said maybe he really was this terrible all along.

Another nice Stat for Pardew regardless --> called up to England squad off Sunderland form and a highly rated, a month later dropped after working with Pardew and our coaching setup for a longer period.

:lol: That's just bullshit. God knows why he was picked, certainly not for his Sunderland form.

Do we have anyone that regularly impacts the match in a positive way under this regime?

http://www.pkfoot.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/arton750.jpg

As much as I care for wor Hatty, I'd find it hard to say that he regularly impacted the match in a positive way. He comes a lot closer than most others, but he's certainly not a player I'd define as consistent. Or at least he hasn't shown to be under Pards. Not that I'd expect massive consistency out of this kind of player anyway, I'm more concerned about getting that consistency from centre backs, centre mids and strikers / poacher types.

Blasphemy.

Guest firetotheworks

I pro-actively hate him as a player, even before he's done a thing. Luckily for me, I'm completely vindicated in hating him as a player even more after he does anything.

• 1 month later...