Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's neat and tidy but nothing at all out of the ordinary. Will give you a 7/10 performance every week but very unlikely to win a game for you.

5/10 I feel at best ran rank average player who offers totally nothing

It is a sign of the poisonous atmosphere around the club are throwing Molotov cocktails of hatred towards the new signings, when the problems are the same ones that have persisted for seven months.

Nothing poisonous about today's post about this lad.

He's just a nothing player.

It is a sign of the poisonous atmosphere around the club are throwing Molotov cocktails of hatred towards the new signings, when the problems are the same ones that have persisted for seven months.

:lol: So dramatic. "Molotov cocktails of hatred" Absolute :rolleyes:

Kid is mediocre as fuck. A fringe-at-best PL midfielder. Does nowt. He had 1.5 good games, and the rest went as expected.

I know it's only 4 games in but I think you've already seen what you're going to get from Colback. Rarely imposes himself on a game, even though he plays in a position where that should happen regularly, and his goal scoring and MOTM record is poor. He's an average squad player. He may prove me wrong, but from what I've seen over the last few years I doubt it.

I know it's only 4 games in but I think you've already seen what you're going to get from Colback. Rarely imposes himself on a game, even though he plays in a position where that should happen regularly, and his goal scoring and MOTM record is poor. He's an average squad player. He may prove me wrong, but from what I've seen over the last few years I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong mate. His performance against Man City was one of the all-time great Premier League midfield performances.

Very few expected anything other than what you've described tbh. :thup:

I'm pretty sure you're wrong mate. His performance against Man City was one of the all-time great Premier League midfield performances.

:lol: :thup:

:lol:

That's why I love football and it's fans, we can always laugh regardless of the s**** we have to watch on the pitch.

Steady on some people actually believe that was a great performance :lol: