Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest thenorthumbrian

Colback is a grafter and does what he does well, which is why the people who actually go to the games have been right behind him.

He's probably playing better than he was when he was called up originally.

Even if he is, I don't see him being recalled to the England squad any time soon. Hodgson will have seen him up close in a few games now and his limitations will be clearer to all.

Interesting that that's the first post on this thread in a while.

I think he's proved his worth.

:lol: interesting that this is the conclusion you've drawn from a thread being empty.

Reasonable, considering that the vast majority of posts had been critical or abusive.

Cronky loves defending anyone who's banged to rights for being shit and/or a cunt. Owen, Colback, Pardew, probably Souness if we look back far enough.

Colback is absolutely bang average. He's like one of the quiet ones on The Apprentice who cry "I didn't do anything wrong!", to which someone always retorts "You didn't DO anything!"

Colback wishes he was 10% of what Milner is.

Milner always had the tools to be a top player, the question marks were whether he had the hunger. With Colback it's the other way round. He's eager enough but he's too slow to be a box to box player and he hasn't exactly got Gazza like skills to make up for it.