Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparently has 'a problem' according to Jabba McPlanet on BBC Newcastle.  I hope it's terminal.

heard that- thats why asked, im with you.

Btw did you hear that newcastle assistant simpson- fkin hell- uninspiring dribble.

Apologies for 'off-message' posting, but Gini's inefective performance in deeper CM role against Sheff Wed, made me wish Colback was playing.

It's hardly surprising seeing as he has never played in a deep midfield 2 and is totally new to the English game. This is exactly why I was hesitant about suggesting to play him deeper too early, could ruin him for us.

Apologies for 'off-message' posting, but Gini's inefective performance in deeper CM role against Sheff Wed, made me wish Colback was playing.

It's hardly surprising seeing as he has never played in a deep midfield 2 and is totally new to the English game. This is exactly why I was hesitant about suggesting to play him deeper too early, could ruin him for us.

Then why did we sign him? We needed a central midfielder. Either in prime Tiote mould or Cabaye mould. I'm not averse to a flat midfield 3 or a 4-1-4-1 though.

Guest firetotheworks

Way less hateful than usual and actually effective.

In this scenario, naturally he went off injured for Obertan. :lol:

It's his sort of match though, there's no wholesale change in him for me.

Didn't hate him as much, at first. Then he did his usual sideways/backwards passing and he put us into trouble on a few occasions. Possibly because of the knock. Don't care, he's a cunt and I detest him. Hope he's out for ages.

Still a despicable little ginger cunt but thought he was harshly done to by the ref for the second week in a row. Got a booking and Atkinson pointed across the pitch to indicate it was for persistent infringement. Not 5 minutes earlier the same referee had made a point of pulling a Chelsea darling to one side to beg him not to foul again, or he'd be forced to think about maybe disciplining him due to persistent fouling. I don't like Colback, but why wasn't he afforded the same liberty as the opposition player??

CM is a really difficult position to come in to, especially when you've not had much time in a 2 man mid and are expected to be the more physical midfielder. Gini will get there, he's seemed to 'get' the league much more when on the ball in the last 2 games. I expect Perez to nail down the AM spot, Gini hasn't had his intensity or direction when he's started there.

CM is a really difficult position to come in to, especially when you've not had much time in a 2 man mid and are expected to be the more physical midfielder. Gini will get there, he's seemed to 'get' the league much more when on the ball in the last 2 games. I expect Perez to nail down the AM spot, Gini hasn't had his intensity or direction when he's started there.

He was terrible in the last game like