Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In all seriousness. 25th ahead of Butt. Everyone else was better than him.

No chance!

Butt had a good season when he came back from his loan!

Geremi and Smith below him off that list!

Club captain next season for me. No-one understands more what it means to represent not only Newcastle but the whole region in the Premier League.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA CHORTLE CHORTLE

Guest firetotheworks

Amdy Faye was worse than him, like.

It's not so much that he's been the worst of all of them, it's that it feels like he's been around for ages.

Had one of his better games against Barnsley. If he stays he shouldn't play more than ten games next year, ideally most of them in the early rounds of the cups.

Amdy Faye was worse than him, like.

It's not so much that he's been the worst of all of them, it's that it feels like he's been around for ages.

Couple of years too early, but there was also the delightful Jose Antunes Fumaca

Had one of his better games against Barnsley. If he stays he shouldn't play more than two games next year, ideally most of them in the early round of the cups, when we go out because he's playing.

Fyp  ;)

Smith is still the worst CM I've seen play for us, and it'll take something extraordinary to beat him.

http://i1.wp.com/www.thefalsenine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2381-lsh.jpg

Smith is still the worst CM I've seen play for us, and it'll take something extraordinary to beat him.

http://i1.wp.com/www.thefalsenine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2381-lsh.jpg

Don't really remember him playing, (un?)fortunately

Smith was by far the worst. Amdy Faye and Geremi are the only other two worse than Colback.

Butt was a victim of the club's flawed transfer policy, in that he was never good enough (bar his season under Roeder) but was wheeled out for 90 minutes every week despite not being fit for purpose. (See also: Williamson, Mike and Gouffran, Yoan)

Smith was by far the worst. Amdy Faye and Geremi are the only other two worse than Colback.

Butt was a victim of the club's flawed transfer policy, in that he was never good enough (bar his season under Roeder) but was wheeled out for 90 minutes every week despite not being fit for purpose. (See also: Williamson, Mike and Gouffran, Yoan)

I hadn't noticed Amdy Faye on that list!

Yep, same three for me as well worse than ginger spuds!

I always think of Hamilton but I don't know why, I can't remember anything about his game.

Nothing to remember about his game tbh awful awful footballer

Disco Des was miles better than Colback, man. Shake off the fog off your memories. Even though he only played a handful of games for us :)

Amdy Faye had a great debut, I remeber everyone at the time raving about him, went severely downhill from there however.

All he could do was run about and close people down, he couldn't pass, he couldn't head the ball and was never in a position to shoot at goal. :lol: