Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I mean, that picture tells us absolutely nothing :lol:

It tells us he's not even looking at the ball!!

Any player that looks at the ball at every instant in a match is going to be absolutely shit :lol:

I'd be interested to see if there's a single photo out there of another player doing what Colback is doing there. It's just so bizarre I honestly can't remember seeing it before.

Hate Colback but that photo means nothing tbf  :lol:

It was a genuine question tbh

Can’t wait to see him come on late to close a game out, give a dangerous free kick away in the 78th minute from our left channel and it result into a free kick that’s headed in - 1 point turning to 0.

Can’t wait to see him come on late to close a game out, give a dangerous free kick away in the 78th minute from our left channel and it result into a free kick that’s headed in - 1 point turning to 0.

Coming on late? He'll be a guaranteed starter, man. :lol:

Coming on late? He'll be a guaranteed starter, man. :lol:

There'll be times when he's coming back from suspension. He'll be rusty after missing 3 in October.

Imagine Newcastle being your boyhood club, playing for Sunderland's youth system, promoted to first team, being hated by your boyhood club, then scoring against us - celebrating it wildly, had some boasting meme about the score-line, get's signed by the boyhood club, tries to pretend none of that happened and being universally hated by your own. :lol: fucking prick.

Guest chopey

Imagine Newcastle being your boyhood club, playing for Sunderland's youth system, promoted to first team, being hated by your boyhood club, then scoring against us - celebrating it wildly, had some boasting meme about the score-line, get's signed by the boyhood club, tries to pretend none of that happened and being universally hated by your own. :lol: fucking prick.

Tragic

Loved Rafa's ruthlessness.

It's what makes him fascinating, no relentless character assassination like Jose, your out your depth or not right for how I play pack your bags son.

Didn't follow as I was rather hoping we'd seen the last of him - but it seemed like he didn't pull up any trees at Forest, and if you can't pull up trees at Forest where can you?

To be fair to him he came runner up in their player of the year vote  :lol:

Ki wont get a chance under Bruce imo. Too many good English lads playing the same position.

Bruce has already upset KI in training. It was a swimming exercise, with noodles. Bruce said Ki should be good at this.

He's upset Colback also. During a game of 'Ginger Cunt'.

Tragic

all he had to do was not hold up that 3-0, maybe not celebrate scoring against his "boyhood club" and when he did play for us, not bottle chances to score or hide from the ball.

Tragic

all he had to do was not hold up that 3-0, maybe not celebrate scoring against his "boyhood club" and when he did play for us, not bottle chances to score or hide from the ball.

I’ve always hated our shit players, regardless of who they played for first. He’s just shit, it’ll never change.

Guest chopey

Bit over the top this like apparently the young lads think the world of him and he helps them no end, I would detest a Shola a lot more than this guy but I admit he's no Premier league player and Rafa was quick to get shot.

Bit over the top this like apparently the young lads think the world of him and he helps them no end, I would detest a Shola a lot more than this guy but I admit he's no Premier league player and Rafa was quick to get shot.

I just think he's shite, got to admit I don't understand the wanting him dead crew :lol:

I dont wish him dead or anything but I have to say I cant stand the lad. The fact that he might worm his way back into the picture and we might have to put up with more dog shit performances from him is ridiculous at this stage. FWIW i hated him before he came here. We never should have signed him after his antics in the derbies.

Hopefully he wont get near the team but you know rightly he will be right up Bruce's street.