Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Gonzo

He’s just very easy to hate. Everything about him to be honest. That shitty mop of ginger hair on his head. That faux hard man crap he tries to pass off against other players. His total lack of ability as a footballer. His face. His ginger fucking eyelashes.

Did I mention that fucking ginger mop of hair on his head?

Oh and he’s still mates with Adam Johnson.

He’s just very easy to hate. Everything about him to be honest. That shitty mop of ginger hair on his head. That faux hard man crap he tries to pass off against other players. His total lack of ability as a footballer. His face. His ginger fucking eyelashes.

Forgot the fact that he gives away a million fouls a game because he can't tackle properly.

Can't wait to see him hanging off the back of players like a shit ginger cape, every fucking game this season.

Guest chopey

If this lad is on the bench or god forbid on the pitch come the Arsenal game then this pre season really has been the worst ever

Fuck off back to your council house, peasant.

Just kidding.

I guess he’s hated because he’s emblematic of a lot of things, particularly NUFCs current state, we are talking about a slow, positionally awful midfielder, who regularly fouls, can’t pass forward, is about as unathletic as it gets, played for Sunderland, scored and shushed the ground, was brought back in, played absolutely awful for us, refused to train, refused to move for ages as it wasn’t a local team, has come back and the first thing he does is plead ignorance why he was dropped in the first place. All the while picking up a huge wage.

Oh and happened to be on a pub crawl despite all of this, the second he came back.

:snod: Spot on

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-steve-bruces-newcastle-united-16652113

Colback was isolated by Rafa Benitez and would have left if the Spaniard had stayed at St James’ Park but Bruce – who gave him his chance at Sunderland as an Academy graduate – has wiped the slate clean.

And Colback has reacted well in training and is seen as a useful member of the squad by the new boss – who knows Newcastle’s focus is on quality not quantity in the rest of the transfer window. He can fill in at midfield and even at left-back if required and is enjoying his second chance at St James’ Park.

He has just one year left on his contract, so United will weigh up any late bids that come their way. But his weekly wages will make it difficult for anyone to take him permanently and Bruce feels he will be a useful addition.

Rafa bins the trash, Bruce caresses it and tell it sweet nothings.

World class vs championship. Urgh.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-steve-bruces-newcastle-united-16652113

Colback was isolated by Rafa Benitez and would have left if the Spaniard had stayed at St James’ Park but Bruce – who gave him his chance at Sunderland as an Academy graduate – has wiped the slate clean.

And Colback has reacted well in training and is seen as a useful member of the squad by the new boss – who knows Newcastle’s focus is on quality not quantity in the rest of the transfer window. He can fill in at midfield and even at left-back if required and is enjoying his second chance at St James’ Park.

He has just one year left on his contract, so United will weigh up any late bids that come their way. But his weekly wages will make it difficult for anyone to take him permanently and Bruce feels he will be a useful addition.

How can anyone write this absolute shite like? He's fucking shit. Although no doubt Bruce probably does rate him (says a lot about the quality of manager we now have).

It'll be a lot easier for me to want the club to crash and burn and lose every week if this useless ginger pube is playing. Therefore I hope he's vice captain this season.

Guest reefatoon

After all the utter shit this summer has delivered, for some reason this little shit hawk being back and playing is what is really fucking me off. Can’t stand the useless little twat, and these little fucking clinger one never seem to piss off, just like Shola, always manage to weasel on back. Cunts.

Guest reefatoon

Oh and anyone else getting bored to fuck of people constantly coming out with the “don’t care” chat? If you don’t care you wouldn’t constantly be posting about it. I couldn’t give a shite about it all, but don’t feel the need to constantly say it as if I am trying to convince myself. Just move on from that and enjoy slagging it all off, it’s much more fun.

After all the utter s*** this summer has delivered, for some reason this little s*** hawk being back and playing is what is really f***ing me off. Can’t stand the useless little t***, and these little f***ing clinger one never seem to p*ss off, just like Shola, always manage to weasel on back. c***s.

Same. Him and Bruce ffs

"It's okay Geordie Jack, the mean Spanish man has gone now. You can play with the big boys again..."