Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Colback a Newcastle fan?

He gave up that right when he took the piss out of us.

Don't want this cunt anywhere near us

We celebrate when people score against us. Maybe he's just very anti-pardew?  :lol:

It's a bit crazy, people calling him a cunt over something he probably did under a lot of encouragement.

The celebrations at the match were OTT but in the heat of the moment after receiving abuse multiple times, it's understandable.

Mackems rate Kevin Ball as one of the club's all time greats ffs. Colback is Gavin McCann, he's Craig Gardner, he's Dean Whitehead.

He's part of a long line of sunderland central midfielders who their fans think are good because they've never seen a real one.

Ignoring the fact I don't rate him and thinking he's a tosser, he's the last type of midfielder we need. We talk about him being a Gosling replacement but Gosling was technically the Cabaye replacement.

We struggled like fuck to score or even create goals when Cabaye left and Colback is going to do nothing to change that.

Canny little player on a free. No grumbles here. Highly rated by my non-dribbling mackem mates. If he's one of a few it's a good signing I reckon.

We saying he's a bellend because of the 3-0 gestures? Bit shan.

I've not seen one Mackem rate him, plus I've watched him with my own eyes. And yes, the three nil gestures. Not shan at all. That is bell end behaviour. Especially coming from someone who was born here.

Might not count for much but quite a few on total sport have said they'll be sad to see him go. 'Marco' is always saying he's a good player.

Havent seen an much of him  myself. Apart from when they've took the piss out of us.

Ignoring the fact I don't rate him and thinking he's a tosser, he's the last type of midfielder we need. We talk about him being a Gosling replacement but Gosling was technically the Cabaye replacement.

We struggled like f*** to score or even create goals when Cabaye left and Colback is going to do nothing to change that.

This is a good point mind. Although fully expected we'd fill the squad up with free's and cheapies.

Mackems rate Kevin Ball as one of the club's all time greats ffs. Colback is Gavin McCann, he's Craig Gardner, he's Dean Whitehead.

He's part of a long line of sunderland central midfielders who their fans think are good because they've never seen a real one.

He has a decent workrate, which tends to be enough to stand out in an mediocre midfield, and sadly also seems to be the number 1 attribute Pardew is looking for.

Colback is a good signing.

:thup:

That's sealed it for me.

Thought he was pish and a bit of a cnut...Glad to see my first instincts were right.

As Cajum says as well a pointless signing from any tactical or squad development aspect as well.

Cheap, tawdry and nasty : the perfect MA and Pardew signing

:anguish:

He's a bit of a Jenas in that he does nothing 'well'..........he's not a great distributor, tackler, creator of chances, goalscorer or, well, just about anything really.

If he's being signed to sit on the bench then fine, if we must, but I'd be genuinely gutted to think some cunt at our club thinks this kid can take us forward/improve us.

If he's being signed for the first team then it's a terrible idea - who's he replacing, Cabaye?!

If he's for the bench then I'd rather we gave the likes of Bigi and Abeid a shot.

We don't need a squad anyway according to the club.

Not particularly excited about signing a player who Sunderland fans deem as not good enough

tbf they're always going to say that when he looks like leaving - if he decides to stay we'll see more classic macktracking and he'll be the ginger Socrates

Guest bimpy474

Before the World Cup.

Oh yeah and the many after it haha :lol:

Why the cynicism, Bimps?

I put that down to experience, yes experience :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Getting rid of Hatem, Marv, Bigi and or Abeid, to sign this ginger cunt. Gotta love Pardew like.