Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just how bad does this cunt have to play to be dropped? He's been by far the worst player on the pitch this season and yet every lineup by so called journalists and pundits have him starting.

Why can nobody see what we can see?

Because you are wrong.

Just how bad does this c*** have to play to be dropped? He's been by far the worst player on the pitch this season and yet every lineup by so called journalists and pundits have him starting.

He's not bad, he's just average and 100% average every game. I think Anita beats him on the popularity stakes here because he has a good game every one in three where he stands out more whereas poor jack is just consistently average every game.

Just how bad does this c*** have to play to be dropped? He's been by far the worst player on the pitch this season and yet every lineup by so called journalists and pundits have him starting.

Because you are wrong.

Yeah you're right actually, we would miss that english grit if he wasn't playing, plus hes a geordie so he has to play, lets get Shola back while we're at it.

I think Colback could do something for the team if everyone else had a clear role and the team actually looked like they had a game-plan. For me, Anita and Colback doesn't cut it, but a grafter like Colback alongside a decent central midfielder (Wij) might work, but we'll have to wait and see. Tbh if we're not getting Wij + Sissoko in the middle, I'd want Wij + Tiote before Colback gets a look in.

Just how bad does this cunt have to play to be dropped? He's been by far the worst player on the pitch this season and yet every lineup by so called journalists and pundits have him starting.

Because you are wrong.

There's talk about Anita being dropped tomorrow so let's see how ginger Jack copes with the defensive duties on his todd. That said, we'll probably see Wijnaldum pulled back into that position so Colback can float around the periphery of the game as usual.

Because you are wrong.

Imagine being this thick :lol:

He's like that one workmate everyone has, manages to look busy all of the time despite doing fuck all, when the gaffer is watching he manages to catch him doing something, then when his back is turned everyone else is carrying him again

Because you are wrong.

For you, not a huge leap of imagination.

Because you are wrong.

For you, not a huge leap of imagination.

Maybe you just get off on really average footballers?

He's tidy enough on the ball, he pinged in a couple of good long passes today, but for the majority of the 90 mins the game is just going on all around him. Massive spaces in the centre of the pitch as a result.

The guy was never supposed to be a starter when we signed him in my mind. I wouldn't mind him coming on to help manning up a 5 man midfield to throttle a game when we are winning, but to be a 90 minutes man in the middle is scandalous.

The guy was never supposed to be a starter when we signed him in my mind. I wouldn't mind him coming on to help manning up a 5 man midfield to throttle a game when we are winning, but to be a 90 minutes man in the middle is scandalous.

Of course he was man. He was Pardew's golden child.