Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

So Mike Ashley doesn't care what anyone thinks of his regime? Yeah ok.

If you pay him for it you can say anything you want to him. These childish legal threats are just pathetic from him, similar to wanting the media to pay for info this season.

I used to care about winning and getting higher up the table. Now I just want to enjoy watching us again. Despite being in a Pardew team HBA was able to offer something exciting. Don't care about lost balls, resale value, tracking back, yards covered, £ per goal, % of teams who get relegated after cup runs and all that rubbish - just seeing him pick up the ball, run at the opponent and create something made me feel the excitement I used to get watching us. Was the same with guys like Robert, Dyer, Bellamy and even guys like Martins to an extent. Now we line up with 7 defensive players and try and contain. Makes me sad.

I used to care about winning and getting higher up the table. Now I just want to enjoy watching us again. Despite being in a Pardew team HBA was able to offer something exciting. Don't care about lost balls, resale value, tracking back, yards covered, £ per goal, % of teams who get relegated after cup runs and all that rubbish - just seeing him pick up the ball, run at the opponent and create something made me feel the excitement I used to get watching us. Was the same with guys like Robert, Dyer, Bellamy and even guys like Martins to an extent. Now we line up with 7 defensive players and try and contain. Makes me sad.

Much wow.

So sad.

Honestly, you're spot on :thup:

This lad gets kept out of the team by someone we sell to Bournemouth a week later, definition of Pardewed :lol:

Minor correction but he was too shit for us to sell to anyone.  Sums the lad up when with less than a year left on his contract still nobody was willing to part with any cash for him.

Guest neesy111

Clubs threatening Richard Keys with legal action after he said Ben Arfa had apparently chinned Pardew. :lol: :lol:

Guest Walter

QFT

Bin off the one player the fans actually enjoy watching because he's too good for the cunt of a manager to deal with.

Fucking garbage.

Guest Walter

Quoted from the protest thread (because it's exactly how I feel)

Anyone who thinks he doesn't care about the club is f***ing clueless, and hasn't bothered to read a single quote of his. And anyone who doesn't just love him to bits reading his recent interview is dead inside.

I don't even care if he does I just like watching him play football more than I do the rest of our team combined.

Disco nails it.

My thoughts on players' careers after they leave here:

- If they were a waste of money and useless: don't care about them

- If they gave their all, committed, but still garbage players: good luck, thanks for the effort

- If they were c***s: f*** off

- If they were brilliant players who were mistreated: good luck to them.

Generally enjoyed seeing Nolan, Barton, Bellamy, Robert and Carroll* do well after they left as they were brilliant players for us in their own rights and were pushed out by the club; in the case of HBA - when (if) he leaves, I'll hope its to some European club and hope that he kills it. I hope that b/c I'd love to see the press lap it up and mention AP negatively in falling out with him. In years past, I'd hate seeing that just b/c it meant we didn't have him anymore but It's not our burden or fault - its solely the problem of the s*** manager we have. f*** him.

*Miss the big fella, I enjoyed him and still enjoy seeing him boss defenders in the air.

Guest firetotheworks

Unreservedly loved Carroll tbh. He's nowhere near being my type of player either, but you couldn't not be a stereotype and take something from seeing a local lad playing out of his skin as a Newcastle number 9.