Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Anybody understand a word she said?

Hatem's grasp of english is pretty poor... Jeez, just reinforces the general footballer stereotype! :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Presents herself and that she is enjoying the 'sumbart' ?? (I guess the place they're in as I don't really get the last word)

As for his English, I think it's rather decent tbf whenever he's interviewed he speaks better than most foreigners.

Hatem's grasp of english is pretty poor... Jeez, just reinforces the general footballer stereotype! :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Presents herself and that she is enjoying the 'sumbart' ?? (I guess the place they're in as I don't really get the last word)

As for his English, I think it's rather decent tbf whenever he's interviewed he speaks better than most foreigners.

St Barts?

St Barts?

There we go. :lol: Looked at it again you're right. :thup:

Guest hydeous

'sum bants' bants.

No news of Hatem leaving us yet. I'm really hoping it's not going to happen. That's the only transfer I'm worried about. Numb to everything else.

I love the fella, he still needs to drop weight. His explosive speed is still there though - see: Stoke (h). Every time this thread bumps I get worried :lol: - I just bumped it now and will worry someone else. :(

“You can talk about everything – from systems to individual or collective qualities – but if you have a player who is capable of taking three or four players out of the game at any moment, that’s something else,” said Blanc. “You never know what to expect from players like that. They unnerve opponents."

Laurent Blanc talking about Hatem Ben Arfa Eden Hazard

why can't we have a real fucking manager?  jesus wept

“You can talk about everything – from systems to individual or collective qualities – but if you have a player who is capable of taking three or four players out of the game at any moment, that’s something else,” said Blanc. “You never know what to expect from players like that. They unnerve opponents."

why can't we have a real f***ing manager?  jesus wept

I still remember that goal against Everton all the time. Really a special player.

Isn't that the same Blanc who fell out with Ben Arfa and can't stand him?

point well missed sir

point well missed sir

No, saw your point, but also pointing out that said 'real fucking manager' has made the same mistake with Ben Arfa as our shit manager. WHolly agree with your point, disagree with your example is all.

point well missed sir

No, saw your point, but also pointing out that said 'real fucking manager' has made the same mistake with Ben Arfa as our shit manager. WHolly agree with your point, disagree with your example is all.

managers and players will never always get on, you just have to accept that

the fact he fell out with ben arfa but clearly hasn't retreated into his shell to purge himself of all flair speaks volumes tbh