Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Ben Arfa – who was released by Newcastle before signing for Nice earlier this month - is expected to make an announcement on Tuesday regarding his future.

However, Sportsmail understands that a move to MLS remains a possibility for Ben Arfa given that their 2015 season starts in March.

Yeah it's that simple for sure

You are one of my favourite posters on here you know that but it really is that simple.

He has a choice, grow the fuck up get on with it or flounce off like a cry baby and just give up.

If he just quits all he succeeds in doing is proving his army of doubters right.

]

What if he wants to quit football?  It's not that simple at all, you've no idea what he's thinking about, that's how you view it, thats up to you. he's a different person to you.

What direction is the male species going in when plonkers like this exist, man? Just utterly embarrassing stuff.

Ben Arfa – who was released by Newcastle before signing for Nice earlier this month - is expected to make an announcement on Tuesday regarding his future.

However, Sportsmail understands that a move to MLS remains a possibility for Ben Arfa given that their 2015 season starts in March.

MLS makes a lot of sense for him at this point, even if it were only until the summer window opened.

MLS are still subject to FIFA rules, no? Not sure how MLS would get him out of this.

Think because their season technically starts in March, his slate would be wiped clean. Dunno, could be wrong.

I don't think that's the case, as Irish jim just stated, Cork city signed some fella and had to wait until the end of the typical aug-may season before he could play, despite Cork's season being a monkey feb-nov affair too.

Note: irish jim is whoever posted this, as I cannit remember who it was

"It's finished with Nice," said the 27-year-old midfielder, adding he could "possibly" find a solution "abroad".

"I'm depressed, very sad, but I will not stop my career like that, I'm ready to go to the North Pole to play

Hatem pls u can live with me :tobey:

"It's finished with Nice," said the 27-year-old midfielder, adding he could "possibly" find a solution "abroad".

"I'm depressed, very sad, but I will not stop my career like that, I'm ready to go to the North Pole to play

North Pole... Canada... Toronto FC?

He's gonna go MLS clearly imo, Kanji will be buzzing

If my ticket rep wanted a few thousand dollars in sales, he better convince the president of OC to get this done.

Fyi I just met the guy yesterday for 15 minutes in my office. Told him I'd do 2 tickets at min and 4 max (if we do corporate).

He then hears from me 5 hours later telling him to sign Hatem Ben Arfa including links to his compilations, link to the Fail article, and a "get this done and I'll buy 2 season tickets today"

He has no idea what he got himself into.