Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

What's the difference between HBA and Streete? Both played for our under 21s and a team on loan yet HBA can't play for Nice but Streete can play for Rangers?! Eh?!

Can anyone answer this? I would be amazed if none of the players who moved clubs in the last few days had not spent some time on loan this season somewhere else too.

Has Streete been loaned out to anyone else this season other than Rangers?

He played a couple of games on loan at Port Vale

Atem better get on to FIFA then.

Any of you Instagramers want to point this out to him?

Guest Rustin Cohle

What's the difference between HBA and Streete? Both played for our under 21s and a team on loan yet HBA can't play for Nice but Streete can play for Rangers?! Eh?!

Can anyone answer this? I would be amazed if none of the players who moved clubs in the last few days had not spent some time on loan this season somewhere else too.

Has Streete been loaned out to anyone else this season other than Rangers?

He played a couple of games on loan at Port Vale

Atem better get on to FIFA then.

Any of you Instagramers want to point this out to him?

Is this serious?

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/02/relegation-sunderland-breaking-fifa-rules/

Down on Wearside, this was what Connor Wickham did last season (2013/14)….

Started the season with Sunderland and played in 5 Premier League matches.

He then went on loan to Sheffield Wednesday and played 11 Championship matches.

Wickham then returned to the mackems and played 1 match.

Then went out on loan AGAIN but this time to Leeds and played another 5 Championship games.

Before then returning to Sunderland and playing a further 9 Premier League matches and helping to keep them up.

We have a preference for direct and exciting wingers with great assist and goal returns over defensive s**** like Gouffran, we pretty much need sectioning.

Sammy and Gouffran have more goals and assists than HBA this season mate.

Where do these tools come from?

Nee idea. I don't rate Gouffran or Sammy, but Hanskissedhispantz prefers wingers who score and create. So I'm not sure why isn't preferring them two over HBA at the moment.

Yeah. I meant you.

We have a preference for direct and exciting wingers with great assist and goal returns over defensive s**** like Gouffran, we pretty much need sectioning.

Sammy and Gouffran have more goals and assists than HBA this season mate.

Where do these tools come from?

Nee idea. I don't rate Gouffran or Sammy, but Hanskissedhispantz prefers wingers who score and create. So I'm not sure why isn't preferring them two over HBA at the moment.

Yeah. I meant you.

:lol:

Wickham played five or more games last season for Sunderland, Sheff Wed and Leeds and Bent is going to do likewise this season with Villa, Brighton and Derby yet FIFA ruin HBA's season because he played 90 minutes for our under 21's and 503 minutes for Hull! What a joke!

Wickham played five or more games last season for Sunderland, Sheff Wed and Leeds and Bent is going to do likewise this season with Villa, Brighton and Derby yet FIFA ruin HBA's season because he played 90 minutes for our under 21's and 503 minutes for Hull! What a joke!

Something about loans down the divisions being classed as "emergency loans" making them allowed or some shit.

Guest Roger Kint

Something about loans down the divisions being classed as "emergency loans" making them allowed or some shit.

This.

Dont know how true it is but according to Neil Cameron, Streets allowed to play for Rangers because the SFA dont count U21 matches as competitive but HBA cant play in France cause their FA see U21 as competitive, seems pretty ridiculous if it is true. Dont know whether that would mean he could head off us the Celtic or something or back to England.

Dont know how true it is but according to Neil Cameron, Streets allowed to play for Rangers because the SFA dont count U21 matches as competitive but HBA cant play in France cause their FA see U21 as competitive, seems pretty ridiculous if it is true. Dont know whether that would mean he could head off us the Celtic or something or back to England.

FIFA innit?

Guest Roger Kint

As it says above Streete's games at Port Vale dont count so there is nothing to complain about. HBA has already appeared for two top flight clubs according to the obviously daft rules. Completely different things

FIFA innit?

FIFA advised the French FA, they asked for assistance in the judgement and FIFA endorsed their ruling.

Frech FA probably taking the opportunity to fuck him over after some of the high profile shit with France he's been involved in.

FIFA innit?

FIFA advised the French FA, they asked for assistance in the judgement and FIFA endorsed their ruling.

Frech FA probably taking the opportunity to fuck him over after some of the high profile shit with France he's been involved in.

nope its not, very similar case I heard about on the times podcast Nathaniel Chalobah played in reserves for chelsea in august, loan to burnley didn't play so back to chelsea, they try to send him to bordeaux on loan only for it to be blocked as for some reason FIFA thinks the premier league reserve league is a real game while the FA doesn't have any such delusion so he goes on loan to reading instead

FIFA innit?

nope its not, very similar case I heard about on the times podcast Nathaniel Chalobah played in reserves for chelsea in august, loan to burnley didn't play so back to chelsea, they try to send him to bordeaux on loan only for it to be blocked as for some reason FIFA thinks the premier league reserve league is a real game while the FA doesn't have any such delusion so he goes on loan to reading instead

Article I read said that the French FA asked Fifa to advise/endorse their decision, which they did.

FIFA innit?

Article I read said that the French FA asked Fifa to advise/endorse their decision, which they did.

whomever decided it no 1 its a pretty daft rule to begin with, might have made sense in the days of transfers anytime but now with only 2 windows its an outdated relic, like much of the fifa organisation. no 2 someone needs to tell the FA that u21 games are real because they sure as hell don't think so, right now HBA could go to any premier league or football league team with 0 issue at all.

Guest Roger Kint

FIFA innit?

whomever decided it no 1 its a pretty daft rule to begin with, might have made sense in the days of transfers anytime but now with only 2 windows its an outdated relic, like much of the fifa organisation. no 2 someone needs to tell the FA that u21 games are real because they sure as hell don't think so, right now HBA could go to any premier league or football league team with 0 issue at all.

Nope