Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Today, it is finished with Nice. Maybe not definitively. I want to thank everyone at Nice: the fans, the coach, the players, the president. I was truly very nicely welcomed. I have to thank them. It is a regret that I cannot continue here. I have to accept certain decisions. Last night, I was dejected. Today, the teammates here brought my moral back up during training. I feel better. Yesterday, I was truly depressed. I was telling myself that it was finished for me. I had a bad moment, but things are better for me now. It is a decisions that I have to accept. I need to remain positive for the future. You have the feeling of wanting to throw the towel in, but you tell yourself that you need to continue to fight, that you have time ahead of you.”

“I am still in shock, I cannot answer with regards to questions about my future. I know that you want answers quickly, but I cannot tell toy. Of course, I want to continue, I cannot stop after something like this. I am dejected, very sad, but I will not stop. I am even ready to go to the North Pole if it means I can play football. For me, the decision was to stay with Nice right until the end. I need to see other things. We have not yet thought about it. Maybe I need to go abroad. The aim is to be competing again. We shall see I don’t know yet. I have meetings today, we will see.”

“I have had an enormous amount of messages, and I want to thank you all. I received a lot of support in France and abroad. Thank you. I had a lot of messages last night, nearly 100. It was really nice. I am happy to be able the benefit from so much support. It is maybe not goodbye (to Nice).”

Glad to see he's thought it through and made the correct choice :thup:

:lol: he said he'd never said Cabella was a flop.

emy Cabella is starting to look like a mistake

He was slightly unfortunate that his goal was taken away from him by a linesman’s flag.

But he did nothing. Again. It begs the question: was his signing a huge error?

Some fans have demanded he start Why? That game against Manchester City back in August, and a decent 45 minutes at Burnley has been his contribution.

Cabella never looked like he was going to do anything. Even when Newcastle won a free-kick late on, it was Haris Vukic that took it.

Shouldn’t that be the job of the £12million man?

He could still prove us wrong. But when?

Same thing

Fuck me that logic.

Cost 12 Million = Must be a free kick taker.

What a fucking Knacker.

Guest Rustin Cohle

He was 23 when he signed and a great, great player. He left at 27 after 4 years of being benched for no reason at all and now finds himself in a position where he cannot even play football.

Of course it's down to Alan Pardew :lol:

Kicked out of Marseille

Kicked out of Newcastle

Kicked out of Hull

Pardews fault.

He was 23 when he signed and a great, great player. He left at 27 after 4 years of being benched for no reason at all and now finds himself in a position where he cannot even play football.

Kicked out of Marseille

Kicked out of Newcastle

Kicked out of Hull

Pardews fault.

You've had too many cheeky pints.

Guest Rustin Cohle

Isn't Colback. Didn't spend his entire time 30 yards from his own goal passing it backwards. Work harder. More tackles. More headers. No fun.

You've got my card marked.

Kicked out of Marseille

Kicked out of Newcastle

Kicked out of Hull

Pardews fault.

:thup: The real Rust Cohle could handle his beers, this must be an impostor.

Kicked out of Marseille

Kicked out of Newcastle

Kicked out of Hull

Pardews fault.

:lol:

Guest Rustin Cohle

Top class Hatem. Binned off by Hull. Courted by the mighty Nice. Considering retirement at 27, when players are at their peak.

Top class Hatem.

Pointless even trying to debate with anyone only willing to look at the narrative from one angle. You see a recurring theme and join the dots from there instead of using the evidence you've actually witnessed with your own eyes during the 4 years he was here. He's not an angel, but his treatment here was disgusting.

Guest Rustin Cohle

Pointless even trying to debate with anyone only willing to look at the narrative from one angle. You see a recurring theme and join the dots from there instead of using the evidence you've actually witnessed with your own eyes during the 4 years he was here.

No doubting the talent. But massively overhyped. More bad games than good. Injury prone. Not a big loss to us.