Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

how long are you going to give a fuck about it, do you have a little whimper every night before bed? Better players than him have fucked off out of their clubs, man

Second dodgy post from this account today. Sensing a pattern.

haha you can sense all the patterns you want. Has it never occurred to you that your sweet prince or whatever you call him might just have been a bit desperate to get the fuck out of Newcastle in the end?

It would maybe have occurred to people if it was even the slightest bit in line with what actually happened.

haha you can sense all the patterns you want. Has it never occurred to you that your sweet prince or whatever you call him might just have been a bit desperate to get the fuck out of Newcastle in the end?

I like "sweet prince," I'm gonna go with that from now on.

Better start updating the trophy count if reserve games are now official FIFA competitions. You've won a few IIRC.

:lol: Ouch.

I have done another unwittingly arseholish post, haven't I? :lol:

:lol: It was a harsh truth bomb, that's all.

Better start updating the trophy count if reserve games are now official FIFA competitions. You've won a few IIRC.

Truth isn't dealt with very well in this thread.

haha you can sense all the patterns you want. Has it never occurred to you that your sweet prince or whatever you call him might just have been a bit desperate to get the f*** out of Newcastle in the end?

It would maybe have occurred to people if it was even the slightest bit in line with what actually happened.

we all know what happened though. Are you going to carry on mincing about after him for years on end?

t`s up for comment,it`s a forum

Aye. You made your comment, it was whether we were going to mince forever. The answer is yes. We're going to mince until days end. Now unless you've got anymore incisive comments, jog on, you're blocking the mincer circle.

Truth isn't dealt with very well in this thread.

He's no Seb Larsson like, I know that

Have you not got a hill to fall down in front of your girlfriend?

Almost sig worthy that, scornful!