Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

If they stay 2nd I hope he just stays man. Will be class seeing him there in the Champions League strutting his stuff. Just feel he'll get lost at a club like Milan.

He would get to play against Juventus, Inter, Roma, Napoli etc. rather than Angers, Caen, Rennes (and PSG). He may earn more money at Milan but it's boring everyone saying every move is solely down to money. Moving to Qatar = moving for money.

Ben Arfa has never struck me as the kind of player to move for money, hence moves to us and Nice.

Didn't realise Nice were second, would be poetic justice if he helps fire them into the Champions league and we get relegated with a whimper. The whole Benny debacle perfectly sums up what an absolute mess this club is.

If Nice get into the CL I wouldn't mind getting relegated solely for this reason.

Thread title may be in jest but this is as close to God this regime will ever get. What a player this bloke is, absolutely sensational. I really do feel we've been fucked by Pardew on this one - a ridiculous talent who could have been a Newcastle great.

Guest Phillipealbert

Every time someone tries to push the Pardew Myth about him doing miracles at Palace, I just think of those three little words:

Hatem. Ben. Arfa.