Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Bruce is such a fat mess man :lol: I'm pissing myself at that image of him 'blowing a gasket' while Ben Arfa just laughs at him.

http://b.smimg.net/14/35/300x225/steve-bruce-hull-city.jpg

http://e1.365dm.com/14/10/150x150/BenArfa_3212121.jpg?20141003173822 Chatte graisse!

http://application.denofgeek.com/pics/film/50action/33.jpg

Really confused as to where/ how he decided to become a massive cunt here. It was all set for him he was playing well. Bruce seemed to like him also to begin with then self destruct pressed again.

What will happen now though- will he come back to train here?

Really confused as to where/ how he decided to become a massive c*** here. It was all set for him he was playing well. Bruce seemed to like him also to begin with then self destruct pressed again.

Who cares what happens next, if this is all true he can retire in peace ffs he will have done more than enough for the sport. Managers like Pardew and Bruce should be nowhere near a club.

Really confused as to where/ how he decided to become a massive cunt here. It was all set for him he was playing well. Bruce seemed to like him also to begin with then self destruct pressed again.

Eh? He was pulled off after 35 minutes against Man Utd. 35 minutes :lol:

Eh? He was pulled off after 35 minutes against Man Utd. 35 minutes :lol:

I was meaning at Newcastle in the first bit

Ah right, took "here" as meaning the current situation as opposes to the club.

It seemed to go wrong within the last year, for all they may have had problems behind the scenes in the past it seemed to come to a head during that dressing room incident (when Hatem hopefully sparked Pardew out.)

No.10 ffs. He's bloody useless in that position.

Say it again, and again, i'm not sure if you really mean it, dude.

I do. He's a right winger and nowt else.

I agree that his best position is as a right forward/winger. Even though the best spell he's had in his career was as a no10. Only for a short while though.

Can we please flog him to West Ham or QPR next?

There's actually a strong possibility of either of these happening, given that he has that invaluable "Premier League experience" that has kept the likes of Marouane Chamakh and Carlton Cole in employment. I imagine Big Sam would think it useful to have a fancy foreigner around to do them a magick in tough games.

Ben Arfa would probably do better being part of the motley crew at QPR though. Despite appearances Saggy Face is still a better manager than Bruce, Allardyce, Pardew et al. He and Taarabt would get on like a house on fire.

No.10 ffs. He's bloody useless in that position.

Say it again, and again, i'm not sure if you really mean it, dude.

I do. He's a right winger and nowt else.

I agree that his best position is as a right forward/winger. Even though the best spell he's had in his career was as a no10. Only for a short while though.

Not in a real league it wasn't. I know that sounds obnoxious as fuck but I couldn't think of another way to put it.

Scored some awesome goals, great memories and yes probably mismanaged by Pardew too. But there's something chronically wrong with him if time and time again he's falling out with managers. You'd have thought going to Hull he'd have been desperate to prove a point but yet again it seems he's just not that fussed or generally lacking professionalism. I think there's a few on here who need to move on from HBA now really, he's been and gone.