Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I'd blame Ben Arfa more if CUNT wasn't treating him like shit literally years before Lovely Hatem started fighting back.

http://www.nufc.com/html/2011-12html/2011-12-10norwich-a.html

Never forget.

Personally I don't see a single player who he could've realistically taken out for Hatem. Gosling can nick a goal out of nowhere, Obertan can run with the ball for hours, Shola Ameobi has a great penalty on him, and Jonas is a fantastic creative outlet. Hatem could never do those things.

I've just read his post match comments and you're right.

"We accepted that we weren't going to keep a clean sheet and that we had to score goals"

In that context it really was the best team for the job.

If he leaves by mutual termination, he will probably sign a long term deal there. You would have thought bigger clubs would have been in for him on a free this summer.

Why would they be in for him then and not now if he can leave for free?

If he leaves by mutual termination, he will probably sign a long term deal there. You would have thought bigger clubs would have been in for him on a free this summer.

Because they didn't expect NUFC to be so incredibly stupid as to consider leaving him on a free now?

Because they didn't expect NUFC to be so incredibly stupid as to consider leaving him on a free now?

I'm fairly sure if there was a bigger club looking at him they would be aware of these developments. He has an agent you know? You think he hasnt been pimping him around to the best of his ability?

I'm fairly sure if there was a bigger club looking at him they would be aware of these developments. He has an agent you know? You think he hasnt been pimping him around to the best of his ability?

Are you not surprised he is signing a long term deal at OGC Nice? There was talk of a (half season) loan earlier, which was surprising but not baffling. I find it hard to believe that no higher profile club would want to take a gamble on him on a free.

Are you not surprised he is signing a long term deal at OGC Nice? There was talk of a (half season) loan earlier, which was surprising but not baffling. I find it hard to believe that no higher profile club would want to take a gamble on him on a free.

Me and you are for sure surprised. But to think that he's just quietly signing on a free to Nice without any bigger clubs knowing about it is pretty unrealistic.

There might be bigger clubs in for him though. Maybe he just wants to go there? Enjoy life on the Riviera and be the star of the team. Sounds good to me.

Me and you are for sure surprised. But to think that he's just quietly signing on a free to Nice without any bigger clubs knowing about it is pretty unrealistic.

There might be bigger clubs in for him though. Maybe he just wants to go there? Enjoy life on the Riviera and be the star of the team. Sounds good to me.

Yeah, we don't know all the details obviously. Still, a player with his talent ending up at OGC Nice for probably his best footballing years is astonishing.

I find it hard to believe that no higher profile club would want to take a gamble on him on a free.

From an outsider's perspective he's had 4 months of consistently good football in over 5 years.

There's probably some truth in that. His stock must have fallen further than I imagined.

I find it hard to believe that no higher profile club would want to take a gamble on him on a free.

From an outsider's perspective he's had 4 months of consistently good football in over 5 years.

There's probably some truth in that. His stock must have fallen further than I imagined.

Stock is determined by the same gaggle of senseless cunts that think fucking Pardew is a good manager.

His value really isn't that high right now. Needs to get regular playing time, which Nice should offer.