Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

This is fucking devastating. Makes it worse Southampton is the one match a year I have to go to as Dad lives down there feel like cancelling my flight, ill hope we lose heavily again and Pardew out Pardew is a cunt and never ur fault come out that's only way ill enjoy it.

Just Krul to go and then there is absolutely nowt left at the club that I'm arsed does well or like more than the average bar the obligatory young lads. Good going those in charge.

Yep, fucking despicable cunts.

Some Hull fan:

Talented lad. Going to take about 6 months to get him fit. He's not known for high work rate and he's already way overweight.

Propaganda has really worked. :lol:

The analysts on NBC were saying similar.. It's amazing what people will believe.

You'd think Hull fans wouldn't trust the guy who tried to headbutt one of their players though.. 

Some Hull fan:

Talented lad. Going to take about 6 months to get him fit. He's not known for high work rate and he's already way overweight.

The analysts on NBC were saying similar.. It's amazing what people will believe.

You'd think Hull fans wouldn't trust the guy who tried to headbutt one of their players though.. 

Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it.

Some Hull fan:

Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it.

- Ronald Reagan

Its a decent move for Ben Arfa and he will be better off playing at a club which, although not as high profile as NUFC, currently is going in a better direction and seems to possess more ambition.

I wish him well, exciting player on his day, but was never going to be happy or successful under the management of the dumb-cluck NUFC are lumbered with.

As people have said, at least this might hasten Pardew's exit although I wouldn't be surprised that Hull agreed to 'go easy' at SJP as part of the deal....don't want the King exposed in his new clothes by HBA's new club. do we..!?

Guest zicomartin

He's going to tear it up.

YEAH! I love it.

The smarmy c*** (Pardew) deserves  MONTHS of abuse.  This will be worth it to make him suffer. :)

Some Hull fan:

Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it. [1]

1: Adolf Hitler, "War Propaganda", vol. 1, chapter 6, Mein Kampf (1925).

And here I was thinking, "I'm on an internet forum, I don't need to have references for everything, for a change".

he's going to dye orange stripes in his beard and become their jesus it won't be tolerable

It's going to kill me watching them love him so much.

And the rest of the world fawning over him and people I know asking why Pardew didn't want him or being smug at us for getting rid of him. It's really so annoying and so hard to understand.

I'll enjoy anything that makes Pardew and Ashley look like mugs.

Just noticed that his contract is up next summer so he's probably played his last game for us. Hope Pardew is gone by then and his performances at Hull will persuade the new man in charge to extend his contract. Doubt any of this will happen though..

Goodbye Hatem.... :weep:

he's going to dye orange stripes in his beard and become their jesus it won't be tolerable

It's going to kill me watching them love him so much.

And the rest of the world fawning over him and people I know asking why Pardew didn't want him or being smug at us for getting rid of him. It's really so annoying and so hard to understand.

I'll enjoy anything that makes Pardew and Ashley look like mugs.

:lol: Then he gets his free agent move to fucking Liverpool or some dumb bullshit and Pardew finished 16th so he's still here and then it's all "Brendan Rodgers got the best out of Ben Arfa" and we're all sitting there with the mean ass screwfaces because only then will the people paid to have an opinion start to say the shit we've been saying for fucking years.

Tbh its going to be far worse if he bombs and has a completely anonymous season, or is perma crocked.. Likewise Mbiwa.

Pardew will be vindicated by the mongs for his masterstroke and judgement. At least if they do well it shows Parderp as the clueless cretin that he is.

As a 30 year old, I've supported NUFC since I was at school, which was the Keegan era. Obviously I've seen a lot of highs and lows in that time, but today, like many others I feel well and truly done and finally ready to wash my hands of it all.

They have extinguished our one last hope. Literally the only feeling which compares to this is when SBR was sacked, and then replaced with Souness. We were riding high at the time with some really good players so I guess that sickly feeling was more to do with being incredulous at the silly logic by the people at the top, rather than fear and hopelessness for the future. Getting rid of literally both our best defender and best player when the club needs them more than ever... it really beggars belief. I have never felt this way in all my years. Not even relegation, not even Carroll, not even the Souness or Allardyce years, not even when Keegan left first or second time. I think this time, it is the biggest middle finger up to the fans that could have been done. And after so long me just grinning and bearing it, or just accepting our fate or wistfully hoping for the best, they've done it, they've finally broken me.

The club feels like an Orwellian nightmare at the moment, a vindictive regime whos aim is to break the spirit of anyone who dares to dream or dares to defy. It reminds me of the film equilibrium, where 'feeling' is a thought crime and punishable. Hence we are reduced to becoming passionless, joyless robots who will accept or like what they have dished out for us or else. Although Keegan left in 1997 after Newcastle were floated on the stock exchange against his will, it has never felt like such a corporate machine. This is suppression. Don't dream. Don't you dare believe. Don't get too attached to your heroes. Keep turning up. Paying your money. Rinse and repeat.

It is a hell of an achievement to literally take the most passionate supporters in England and to drive the passion out of them within 5-7 years. Honestly, a hell of an achievement.

Do not get me started on Pardew. Here is a man with literally ZERO dignity and delusions of grandeur, who is woefully out of his depth. A car crash, a pure embarassment. I wince every day I realise he is associated with us. If he survives the season, he'll be our longest serving PL manager. Disgusting.

People talk about Anfield and St James Park being 'electric' in their atmosphere. I'm not sure St James Park will be any time soon, given the apathy and state of many supporters. And they don't really deserve it anymore.

This has freed my emotions at least - I can't really be bothered to get too attached to this shite anymore. I support Ben Arfa, just like Keegan and SBR and all the other martyrs, victims and fall guys of the system. All I  say is - do not fall for the clubs propaganda. They lie over and over. They are indicative of a totalitarian, police state. HBA was the symbol of the revolution, the uprising. They've ripped the heart out of that. There are two responses - the revolution can die a death, without its figurehead. Or this can be the straw that breaks the camels back, and the level of vitriol or boycott should be so significant that it brings about change.

There's not enough thinkers amongst the fans to make this likely, unfortunately. Sad times.