Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I am tempted to try and get the hba banner in for Hull game. But I just feel flat and shit.

Its the final straw for me.

Hope HBA plays great for Hull and shows Pardew for the idiot he is.

Prob still hang about on general chat and to post the odd gay picture to troll the people who kick off about them.

No interest in this club while pardew is here.

Tell what tho I am so proud of the hope flag and that we got it to his final game and final apperence at SJP. I know I did something and tried to make a difference.

I am tempted to try and get the hba banner in for Hull game. But I just feel flat and shit.

Prob still hang about on general chat and to post the odd gay picture to troll the people who kick off about them.

Tell what tho I am so proud of the hope flag and that we got it to his final game and final apperence at SJP. I know I did something and tried to make a difference.

:clap:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm willing to ramp up the protesting but for what? Honestly, when are we going to see a player like Ben Arfa play for us again? It was ~20 years between Beardsley and HBA ffs. I don't feel like I have the energy to care knowing that the club willingly threw away what I love about football.

I am tempted to try and get the hba banner in for Hull game. But I just feel flat and s***.

A photoshop banner of pardew as Stalin with 'no hope' under it is needed or something

HULL City boss Steve Bruce has admitted it will be a challenge to get the best out of Hatem Ben Arfa.

The French winger is tying up a move to the Tigers after they were given an extension to the transfer deadline.

Ben Arfa is set to end his Newcastle career by signing a season-long loan with Hull, having fallen out with Magpies manager Alan Pardew.

And Bruce is confident he can get the 27-year-old’s career back on track.

“We’ve been given an extension and we’re hopeful of getting it over the line,” said Bruce.

“He is an an exciting talent. The question is can we ignite him again?

“Whatever has happened with him at Newcastle has happened. It’s a big challenge for us all.

“He wants to get his career kick-started again. Let’s hope I can get the best out of him.”

Even taking our catchphrases.

Guest firetotheworks

I am tempted to try and get the hba banner in for Hull game. But I just feel flat and s***.

You need to do it.

With 'Cancelled' or '95% off' on it.

Guest firetotheworks

You need to do it.

With 'Cancelled' or '95% off' on it.

Think the 95% off would work well.