Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Be very interesting to see where he ends up after Hull.

He looks shit now to be honest and overweight. Will end up at galatasary on a free

:lol: :lol:

What's funny about that?

Nothing actually, it's a deeply depressing opinion.

He isn't the player he was at the peak of his powers here. Nothing pro anti pardew about this its just what I think. I hope he proves me wrong but he just doesn't seem to have it like he used to

He's had about 4 games worth of appearances this season, "he looks shit."

Pretty clear how Bruce views him too, the same way Pardew did, his 'little bit of magic'. He needs to play 90 minutes week in week out and be allowed to do what he wants on the ball, no restrictions, otherwise it's pointless even having the lad.

Pretty clear how Bruce views him too, the same way Pardew did, his 'little bit of magic'. He needs to play 90 minutes week in week out and be allowed to do what he wants on the ball, no restrictions, otherwise it's pointless even having the lad.

What is this based on though. Have you ever seen him play 90 mins week in week out. He never did here. He never has in his career. I'm not denying he is talented but there must be something not quite right. Loved to watch him at his best never seen anyone dribble like him

What is this based on though. Have you ever seen him play 90 mins week in week out. He never did here. He never has in his career. I'm not denying he is talented but there must be something not quite right. Loved to watch him at his best never seen anyone dribble like him

I've seen him play 90 minutes week after week in patches and them him dragged out of the side despite arguable being our best player during those periods. I just think it's pretty clear that he's not the kind of player you can just drop in and out of the side when you feel like it, he's not Javier Hernandez who'll happily be assigned to a sideline role waiting to save the day. That's partly the reason why the focus is on him constantly and every match is a battle to see if he did out. If he'd been left on the field and had scored/assisted it would have been "he's class" but he was dragged off so "he's shit". Rinse and repeat.

It's depressing that as much of a dinosaur as Neil Warnock is, he's the manager saying about Bolasie that he's told him to just go for it and it doesn't matter if he loses the ball in the opposition half, because he has to try things.  Pardew and Bruce could do with that imagination when it comes to Ben Arfa.  The free spirited players thrive on confidence and knowing they have free reign to do whatever.  Trying to reign them in and make them do the defensive winger job is a fools errand.

He's had about 4 games worth of appearances this season, "he looks s***."

As I've said numerous times, he's in the wrong country. Full of idiots running the show here.

As I've said numerous times, he's in the wrong country. Full of idiots running the show here.

Is that not the case in every country- their are some awful managers in every league- easy to say it in our own

Said this before but his form right now is still no justification for Pardew's treatment of him. He was arguably our best player and should have been in the team.

Agree with this but he hasn't been in out team pretty much the whole of last season. And we have won the last 6.

Showed flashes here and there but at other times ran at the full back and didn't get passed him.

That miss looked worse on first viewing than it really was as slow motion showed it deflected off the defender and over but the ref gave a goal kick not a corner.

First half was all Hull though and after the sending off 2nd half all Spurs.

It's just 1 game in isolation, but he didn't look happy and didn't really stand out.

sad really.

Is that not the case in every country- their are some awful managers in every league- easy to say it in our own

Yes, there are poor managers in every league. But he is appreciated far more on the continent, where teams are more willing to accommodate individual flair and creativity.