Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Not having a proper pre season is an absolutely massive hindrance.

Seems baffling how he isn't getting more game time at Hull, although I've never watched him since he's signed so unsure what his performances have been like.

I'm definitely a Ben Arfa fan, but surely even his biggest fans have to question him now?

From what I can tell, he isnt injured.. yet isnt playing for/getting in the Hull team.  First line of defence for him would I assume be "Bruce is the wrong manager for him, doesnt like that type of player" or whatever.

Ok, so why did he sign him and sing his praises just after?

You'd say Pardew is "the wrong manager" for him too I assume.  But he's been a regular in the Newcastle starting 11 before, so that's that out of the window.  If you're good enough, you'll play?

I'm not questioning him, why should I? I've seen him play.

I'm definitely a Ben Arfa fan, but surely even his biggest fans have to question him now?

From what I can tell, he isnt injured.. yet isnt playing for/getting in the Hull team.  First line of defence for him would I assume be "Bruce is the wrong manager for him, doesnt like that type of player" or whatever.

You'd say Pardew is "the wrong manager" for him too I assume.  But he's been a regular in the Newcastle starting 11 before, so that's that out of the window.  If you're good enough, you'll play?

Why should you? Cause his career is seemingly going/gone to shit despite him being this 'incredible' player. Apparently.

Picked lazy Ben Arfa against Arsenal and Liverpool, both away, and got a point in both. Then dropped him against Burnley and lost.

Aye, that certainly reflects badly on HBA. Bruce is a cretin. I already knew that.

That chronicle article where they said toon fans weren't missing Ben Arfa and supported Pardew's decision to ship him out was based on 10 Facebook comments. Ten fans replied. :lol: They're an absolute abomination of a newspaper.

Why should you? Cause his career is seemingly going/gone to shit despite him being this 'incredible' player. Apparently.

:lol: We've actually seen how good he is with the ball ffs. Why are people so keen to dispel what they've actually witnessed in favour of arbitrary shite like "Bruce dropped him for Burnley."

Every time people buy into this propaganda they are told and ignore what they have seen with their own eyes. HBA is a prime example of this, I have NO doubt he's a great player because I've seen him... Play great! I have no doubt Pardew is a shit manager, because I've seen him manage us... Like shit.

Use your eyes ffs.

:lol: We've actually seen how good he is with the ball ffs. Why are people so keen to dispel what they've actually witnessed in favour of arbitrary shite like "Bruce dropped him for Burnley."

Why isnt he the first name on the team sheet then?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/search/3702483/?q=steve+bruce&o=relevance&c[node]=86

For Hull? I don't know. Am I meant to assume that because Steve Bruce (STEVE BRUCE) doesn't consider him the first name on his team sheet that everything I've actually seen him do in a Newcastle shirt was actually just a figment of my imagination?

He's been managed by Pardew and Bruce during his troubles ffs. Even Messi wouldn't get a quarter of the goals he's getting now under those 2 clowns. Stick HBA into the likes of Southampton and you'd see what he's really made of.

For Hull? I don't know. Am I meant to assume that because Steve Bruce (STEVE BRUCE) doesn't consider him the first name on his team sheet that everything I've actually seen him do in a Newcastle shirt was actually just a figment of my imagination?

No, you're meant to wonder why after "everything you've actually seen him do in a Newcastle shirt", he cant get in.. any team as a regular starter by the looks of it.

You're obviously quick to discredit Steve Bruce, and likewise Pardew I assume in being a shit manager.  As I said before, this shit manager had Ben Arfa as a regular starter in his team at one point.  Saying "OMG CUZ ITZ STEV BROSE!" doesnt stick with me.  If he' that good, he'd be playing regularly - as he was here at one point.

No, you're meant to wonder why after "everything you've actually seen him do in a Newcastle shirt", he cant get in.. any team as a regular starter by the looks of it.

You're obviously quick to discredit Steve Bruce, and likewise Pardew I assume in being a shit manager.  As I said before, this shit manager had Ben Arfa as a regular starter in his team at one point.  Saying "OMG CUZ ITZ STEV BROSE!" doesnt stick with me.  If he' that good, he'd be playing regularly - as he was here at one point.

HES STARTED GAMES FOR THEM FFS