Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Cost them the game yesterday with that miss. Had that gone in they'd have cruised to the win.

Think Turkey is a great shout for him, he'll get paid a lot more than he's worth while being loved for the player he used to be and not have to put any effort in. He'll love it tbh.

More chance of that than a CL club, most demand CL attitude to match the talent and he sorely lacks it unfortunately. It was the same character flaws that brought him here that see him leave, it's the only way Hull will get near someone with his natural talent.

It's depressing that as much of a dinosaur as Neil Warnock is, he's the manager saying about Bolasie that he's told him to just go for it and it doesn't matter if he loses the ball in the opposition half, because he has to try things.  Pardew and Bruce could do with that imagination when it comes to Ben Arfa.  The free spirited players thrive on confidence and knowing they have free reign to do whatever.  Trying to reign them in and make them do the defensive winger job is a fools errand.

Have a lot more respect for Warnock, because he makes some allowances for these types of players. That season Taraabt had in the championship for QPR was down to him also.

Told key members of the team to cover for him, and just allow him the freedom to express himself, as he had the talent to take them up, which he did. Even went as far as to make him captain!

Some of the things Taraabt did that year. Wow.

Getting a bit of stick on F365 today:

Here’s what Ben Arfa said at the start of last season: “I still dream of the Ballon d'Or. I'm convinced it's still possible."

And here’s his record in 2014: P20 W2 D4 L14.

Boxing Day was the last time he started a game and finished on the winning side. It might be time to give up on that dream, Hatem.

http://www.football365.com/faves/9577848/Winners-Losers

he's been largely poor for hull by all accounts, but, to be honest, i dont give a fuck.

I watched him enough for nufc to know he shouldnt have been handled the way he was, he's the most talented player we've had in fucking donkeys, and he should still be here.

Here’s what Ben Arfa said at the start of last season: “I still dream of the Ballon d'Or. I'm convinced it's still possible."

Boxing Day was the last time he started a game and finished on the winning side. It might be time to give up on that dream, Hatem.

Those defeats include all the times he was brought on at 2-0 down by Pardew, and yesterday when he went off with Hull 1-0 up. What a crock of shit.

Those defeats include all the times he was brought on at 2-0 down by Pardew, and yesterday when he went off with Hull 1-0 up. What a crock of shit.

He was gash a lot of the time here aswel I remember watching him live many times thinking he was having poor games. needs to sort something out in his head as he could probably have been in the top 10

Players in the world if applied himself correctly.

There's no other argument you can make against the fact he has fallen out with multiple managers and teams, nothing else can be said against that because it's a fact.

He was never given a fair enough crack of the whip before getting dropped to ever be described as "gash", honestly you'd think NUFC fans were used to watching the likes of Pele, Beckenbauer, Cruyff, Zidane and Shola on a weekly basis the way some people carry on about him.

He was never given a fair enough crack of the whip before getting dropped to ever be described as "gash", honestly you'd think NUFC fans were used to watching the likes of Pele, Beckenbauer, Cruyff, Zidane and Shola on a weekly basis the way some people carry on about him.

I'm talking about some of the times on the pitch not an overall view of him as a player. Was far too much in and out of games. I would like to see how much of a positive influence on results he was when playing 90 minutes here

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Gouffran for me. Works far harder, protects the full-back. Doesn't bother with any of them flashy goals, neither. Scores solid, 5/10 goals and puts a shift in. That's what gets my dick hard