Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Worth every penny.

http://i.imgur.com/FFrff0Q.jpg

Glad I sprung for the ringer tee n arl, just gives it that couture feeling. Bellissimo.

:lol:

That's dope. Did you have the bit on the back as well? Or did you not go with that? Thought that was cool too.

Didn't wanna spend the extra $5 on the back printing.

Guest diddimz

Had a dream he was with the away support against Liverpool last night, how cool would that be!  :cheesy:

Im sure if he does that, we will then get to see him at liverpool everyother week next season.

Worth every penny.

http://i.imgur.com/FFrff0Q.jpg

Glad I sprung for the ringer tee n arl, just gives it that couture feeling. Bellissimo.

:lol:

That's dope. Did you have the bit on the back as well? Or did you not go with that? Thought that was cool too.

Didn't wanna spend the extra $5 on the back printing.

Shame. Thought that was a nice touch.

thought he was in tomorrow's squad

That would just make the Ben Arfa chants louder, and that's the last thing Pardew wants.

pardew's been starting to admit some blame for the second half of the season, so just thought that with this new-found humility he may have brought hatem back in just to curry favour with fans.

could have said that hatem had responded positively to being dropped and gotten himself back into first team contention after a lot of hard work, etc.

but no, the cunt is not for turning.

Guest chopey

Ashley could keep Pardew, sell our best players and sign nobody and people will still not complain

The banner from here was posted on a NUFC fan page on Facebook. One of the responses provoked a great deal of anguish from myself.

Adam Joseph Stanners

Yeah let's put our hope in a lazy player who's vision of passing spans from his left foot to his right foot. Unprofessional brat of a player.